By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Nintendo direct tomorrow

Vini256 said:
At this point if it's not NX related I just want more My Nintendo/Nintendo account info, aside from Zelda and Pókemoon (I'm sorry xD), there's not much that interests me =P

I have bad news, then. It is confirmed no Mobile/NX updates and only games released through summer. Zelda and Pokemon are holiday titles.

tbone51 said:
Pavolink said:
Summer? So no Zelda. That sucks hard.

That should be a given, LoZ for E3

I know, but that honestly sucks. The last real update was in Dec 2014.

Proud to be the first cool Nintendo fan ever

Number ONE Zelda fan in the Universe

DKCTF didn't move consoles

Prediction: No Zelda HD for Wii U, quietly moved to the succesor

Predictions for Nintendo NX and Mobile

Around the Network

Don't know if this has been discussed yet, but is it worth mentioning that they say that the Direct will "focus" on Summer titles? "Focus" does not mean "exclusively discuss." I think there is a chance they could briefly mention something regarding a certain highly anticipated winter release...

As much as I want to see new Pikmin & Paper Mario, I hope neither show up tomorrow.

At this point, I'd prefer both be NX games (although, I'd still happily accept them on the U )

[] [] [] {} [] 

SJReiter said:
Don't know if this has been discussed yet, but is it worth mentioning that they say that the Direct will "focus" on Summer titles? "Focus" does not mean "exclusively discuss." I think there is a chance they could briefly mention something regarding a certain highly anticipated winter release...

If you are talking about Zelda HD, that game does not exist. It is just an Aonuma's dream.

Luke888 said:
Noooooooooooo this is BEFORE TPHD releases, meaning that we will likely get near to 0 infos about Zelda U.
Also it beeing focused for summer releases there won't be any info about S&M too...

They wouldn't cover S&M now - if they were already ready to say anything about them, they'd have done it in the Pokemon Direct, given how short it was. They'll probably give more S&M info around the time of the next Famitsu?

As for Zelda U, I think we might be surprised. They're certainly not going to say much on it, but I could see them using this Direct as a first teaser towards the reveal at E3. Keep TP HD to the end of the Direct, perhaps even pulling the "Available... NOW" trick with it... and then segue into their Zelda U teaser. Nothing more than something similar to that November 2015 teaser that just had a short clip of Link on a horse in a field, followed by "More to come soon". They could even do it while talking about the Wolf Link amiibo's functionality.

----

Anyway, I'm expecting them to announce a couple of surprise titles, here. Pikmin 4, perhaps. Diddy Kong Racing 2, if it really exists. Maybe even the big amiibo title (Could even be called Nintendo Land 2, although it's certainly unlikely to be).

Around the Network
Volterra_90 said:
Einsam_Delphin said:
Also if Pikmin 4 isn't announced here, NX title confirmed.

Or last quarter title, although I think it'll be a NX title too :P.

The game was near completion back in October so NX is the only reason it'd take that long.

Zelda!

Einsam_Delphin said:

The game was near completion back in October so NX is the only reason it'd take that long.

Yeah, I think that might be the case. Or maybe they're reserving it to fill the gap in September-November for the WiiU. But I'm inclined to think it will be a NX launch title. 

Pavolink said:
Vini256 said:
At this point if it's not NX related I just want more My Nintendo/Nintendo account info, aside from Zelda and Pokémoon (I'm sorry xD), there's not much that interests me =P

I have bad news, then. It is confirmed no Mobile/NX updates and only games released through summer. Zelda and Pokemon are holiday titles.

To be fair, mobile is just a part of the new account system, so it's still possible for it to be shown tomorrow. I'm not getting my hopes up though.

Vini256 said:
Pavolink said:

To be fair, mobile is just a part of the new account system, so it's still possible for it to be shown tomorrow. I'm not getting my hopes up though.

I'd actually be excited. If that Paper Mario rumor is truth, I expect them to announce tomorrow or at least give us a teaser. Also, this looks like to be the last 3DS/Wii U focus direct. Let's see how Nintendo rolls up.