By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - Amazon U.S. March monthly bestsellers and general Amazon-based discussion

Shadow1980 said:
Here's today's update to the monthly rankings:

PS4 CoD bundle: #21 (—)
XBO Gears bundle: #45 (—)

And here's the update to the Week 3 rankings:

PS4 CoD bundle: #16 (—)
XBO Gears bundle: #43 (↑1)

Another day with not a lot of movement.

I Think that the most interesting  weeks will be the ones after E3, will be nice to see how the new Announcements will affect the consoles's sales.

Around the Network

No Man's Sky going up in places, although I guess that is more to do worth The Division sales slowing down than anything else.

Wonder when we will see the Uncharted 4 SE bundle back in the top 100, really didn't last long. Probably won't come back until right before launch.

Gamestop confirmed to keep XB1 $299 through all of April. Will be interesting if Amazon does or not, and if it affects the final results.

Farsala said:
Gamestop confirmed to keep XB1 $299 through all of April. Will be interesting if Amazon does or not, and if it affects the final results.

Hasn't the Xbox One been $299 for a while now on Amazon? Why would they raise the price?

Hell, I'll be shocked if the price goes back up for more than a few days in May. MS' last "temporary" sale lasted for more than half a year until it finally became official. 

Around the Network

4 Hours since last update:

#10 PS4 Black Ops 3 Bundle (up 3)
#45 XB1 Gears Bundle (same)
#86 XB1 Name Your Game Bundle (down 3)
#99 PS4 Camera (down 6)
#100 XB1 Three Game Bundle (down 2)
#267 XB1 Quantum Break Bundle (up 3)

#06 PS4 No Man's Sky LE (same)
#77 XB1 Quantum Break (up 2)

The PS5 Exists. 

Protendo said:
Farsala said:

Hasn't the Xbox One been $299 for a while now on Amazon? Why would they raise the price?

Yeah, but it is MS sponsored. I think this Gamestop one is a Gamestop decision.

Quantum Break now @ #47 , finally showing some life.

iceland said:

I see it at #52, not #47

FIT_Gamer said:
iceland said:

I see it at #52, not #47

Well it obviously updated since my post xD it's at #52 for me now as well.