By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Metroid Vs. Halo?

Samus Vs. Master Cheif... Who would win?

One possible out come would be that they would fall in love, get married, and make babies...

I wonder what the baby would look like?

Oh, I know. Bomberman in Bomberman 360!

Anyways, why do you think would win in a fight? And what franchise do you enjoy better?

Around the Network

Snake

Master Cheif is 7 feet tall, yet can jump atleast 5 feet in the air - thats pretty hardcore.

Leo-j said: If a dvd for a pc game holds what? Crysis at 3000p or something, why in the world cant a blu-ray disc do the same?

ssj12 said: Player specific decoders are nothing more than specialized GPUs. Gran Turismo is the trust driving simulator of them all. 

"Why do they call it the xbox 360? Because when you see it, you'll turn 360 degrees and walk away" 

Chuck Norris. Or Samus.

LEFT4DEAD411.COM
Bet with disolitude: Left4Dead will have a higher Metacritic rating than Project Origin, 3 months after the second game's release.  (hasn't been 3 months but it looks like I won :-p )

Bruce Lee vs Chuck Norris http://www.milkandcookies.com/article/4241/ (Check out the video from the link there and the comments :)

Around the Network
Samus vs Master Chief
There. Now you know.
EDIT: Replaced youtube link with higher quality

What? Master Cheir isn't a girl, is she?

I thought they were going to make out at the end or something.

bruce lee destroys chuck with a 2 inch punch..WAAAAAAAAAAAA

oh ya and for the fact master chief probably hasnt gotten laid in a long while his mind wouldnt be 100% on combat.. while smaus being the man-hater she is blasts that dude into space..

I am WEEzY. You can suck my Nintendo loving BALLS!

MynameisGARY

a.l.e.x59 said:
What? Master Cheir isn't a girl, is she?

That's not Master Chief. It's the female Spartan from DOA4. Great video though.