By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - What do you want from Splatoon 2?

Co-Op objective mode.

Actually scratch that shit, Moba mechanics.

Around the Network
spemanig said:

They still can be. For all we know, every Splatoon kid could be trans. The only thing stopping that from being true is your imagination. Localization is not censorship.

Samus isn't trans, Wright. But keep believing.

Wait, I'm conflicted. You say they still can be, yet you actively deny it in the case of Samus.

improved squid mobility. right now we can only move on the ground and on walls. i want to be able to swim on walls around corners and on ceilings.

1-Vertical Turf Wars;
2-8 vs 8 Turf Wars;
3-3 teams Turf Wars;
4-4 teams Turf Wars;
5-more use of the singleplayer mechanics in the multiplayer;
6-Turf Wars with Water Inklings that wash away the ink from the other teams;
7-Squid Sisters Album;
8-more puns;
9-different abilities system (both to get them and to improve them)
10-improved local multiplayer;
11-regional battles option;
11.5-voice chat;
12-improvable weapons: you improve one stat for your weapon but you get penalized by losing something else ie: you chose to improve your weapon's fire rate by 50% but it costs you to move 50% slower in ink;

13-longer singleplayer

Better matchmaking, better rotations, better records and stats, clans, Coop mode

NintenDomination [May 2015 - July 2017]

- Official  VGChartz Tutorial Thread - 

NintenDomination [2015/05/19 - 2017/07/02]

Here lies the hidden threads. 

| |

Nintendo Metascore | Official NintenDomination | VGC Tutorial Thread

| Best and Worst of Miiverse | Manga Discussion Thead |
[3DS] Winter Playtimes [Wii U]

Around the Network
Luke888 said:

1-Vertical Turf Wars;
2-8 vs 8 Turf Wars;
3-3 teams Turf Wars;
4-4 teams Turf Wars;
5-more use of the singleplayer mechanics in the multiplayer;
6-Turf Wars with Water Inklings that wash away the ink from the other teams;
7-Squid Sisters Album;
8-more puns;
9-different abilities system (both to get them and to improve them)
10-improved local multiplayer;
11-regional battles option;
11.5-voice chat;
12-improvable weapons: you improve one stat for your weapon but you get penalized by losing something else ie: you chose to improve your weapon's fire rate by 50% but it costs you to move 50% slower in ink;

13-longer singleplayer

That sounds pretty cool, but I especially agree on the ability to improve weapons. Though I hope they find a way to do that without having any of the weapon combinations appearing broken.

Since they want this game to be more competitive, hopefully they'll consider adding in stats and information to gauge our ranks within the community. Having a website for that is a start so I hope they build upon that.

kill streeks
drum und bass music
32 v 32
vehicles
conquest mode

Split screen online MP so friends and family can go online together.

Wright said:
spemanig said:

They still can be. For all we know, every Splatoon kid could be trans. The only thing stopping that from being true is your imagination. Localization is not censorship.

Samus isn't trans, Wright. But keep believing.

Wait, I'm conflicted. You say they still can be, yet you actively deny it in the case of Samus.

Cause we know about Samus' backstory.  We know what she looks like in skin tight clothing, we know she was identifying as a girl at like age 3.  We also know that she grew up on a planet of bird people pretty isolated from humanity.  It's not clear why she would so strongly identify with the female gender that she felt the need to change her sex, and it's also pretty unclear which of the chozo is responsible for performing gender reassignment surgery for human children.  The copious amount of estrogen pills and hormone therapy she would need is also a problem.

Aside from natural expansion (maps, weapons, modes etc) I'd like more in depth statistics like splat ratio % and assists.