By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - What do you want from Splatoon 2?

Given the absolute success of Splatoon there's no doubt there will be a Splatoon 2 for the NX. I was expecting maybe 500,000 copies sold but I could never had imagined 4 mil+. Since we know that Nintendo does scan message boards for ideas, what do you want see in part 2 in hopes that someone at Nintendo reads this?

I said in another thread that I would like the multi sub weapons choices that you have in single player mode to be in online battles. I would prefer multi sub weapons over multi special weapons as you use them more and they'll have more impact. 

I would, as many others, like to be able to choose what rank battle at any time. With a rotation of all maps. Including new maps and all the old maps. 

I would like to see slightly bigger maps with 6 to 8 man teams. But not too much bigger as it would take away from what makes Splatoon what it is. And an expand on the single player mode as I really enjoyed playing it. Especially the last boss as in I had to wonder when will it end.

What improvements do you want? Besides the obvious more weapons, types, subs and specials?

Around the Network

I want it on Nintendo NX :)

An official announcement or at least a hint of such before making wild speculation would be nice.

However assuming the game does release or indeed exist, then no map rotation, expanded single player campaign and more online modes (not ranked) would be good. 

Here lies the dearly departed Nintendomination Thread.

Fun Physics!

The physics from Little Big Planet ( :
And a good story with more opportunities.

Around the Network

I agree with all your ideas!!!
I think they might change the format of Spla2oon on the NX. Since there will be a huge audience in the first week it releases.

I would like:
- Better Upgrading System.
- it would be nice if they include everything The first Splatoon has into the sequel. Like maps, weapons, gamemodes and clothes. This allows the game already have soooo much content and gives them more time to make more new content.
- Better online connection
- Some sort of "communication". Like pings/dots on the map. For like "Help" Danger"
- I wonder if the Gamepad will carry on since it plays a huge part in Splatoon's gameplay.
- More colours!!!!!!!
- A better offline match. Like have offline matches as same as online but just bots. Or local play.

Pocky Lover Boy! 

Transgender inklings for better representation of this collective in the gaming media.

Co-op campaign mode (online and local)
voice chat with friends

and also on my wishlist: Splatoon Warriors...

I predict NX launches in 2017 - not 2016

Wright said:

Transgender inklings for better representation of this collective in the gaming media.

^This.

Wright said:

I don't even..... Uh.