By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - What do you want from Splatoon 2?

VXIII said:

I don't even..... Uh.

What, you don't agree?

Around the Network

I think different ideas were mentioned in a thread I made a long time ago. The main idea though "Kid? Squid? Why not octopus?" xD It could be new and interesting story and playable wise. : )

Dance my pretties!

The Official Art Thread      -      The Official Manga Thread      -      The Official Starbound Thread

Voice chat and a better map and mode rotation.

Wright said:

Transgender inklings for better representation of this collective in the gaming media.

How do you know they aren't already?

spemanig said:
Wright said:

Transgender inklings for better representation of this collective in the gaming media.

How do you know they aren't already?

Considering Nintendo has been censoring everything of late, I wouldn't be surprised if they were originally, but later changed it to boy girl squid kid if the Direct videos are anything to go by. (Though instead of transgender, I'd say they're otherkins) Heck, they haven't had the balls to admit that Samus is transgender despite evidence already pointing out toward it.

Around the Network

Playable Octolings would be cool.

"Just for comparison Uncharted 4 was 20x bigger than Splatoon 2. This shows the huge difference between Sony's first-party games and Nintendo's first-party games."

Wright said:

Considering Nintendo has been censoring everything of late, I wouldn't be surprised if they were originally, but later changed it to boy girl squid kid if the Direct videos are anything to go by. (Though instead of transgender, I'd say they're otherkins) Heck, they haven't had the balls to admit that Samus is transgender despite evidence already pointing out toward it.

They still can be. For all we know, every Splatoon kid could be trans. The only thing stopping that from being true is your imagination. Localization is not censorship.

Samus isn't trans, Wright. But keep believing.

Wright said:

So much this.  Oh and the ink color should be gray only.

- replay mode with YouTube uploads
- spectator mode
- regional ranked matches
- connection quality bar

it should be called spla2n

Proud Owner of:

Atari: 2600 5200 Jaguar

Sega: Master System Genesis (W/CD) Saturn Dreamcast Game Gear

Nintendo: NES SNES N64 Gamecube WII WIIU GB GBA(W/e-Reader) DS(i) 3DS

Sony: PS1 PS2 PS3 PS4(W/VR) PSP

Microsoft: XBOX XBOX360

Other: Colecovision, TurboGrafx-16, OUYA, R-Zone Super Screen, Xavix, Intellivision

Windows 10 w/ 12GB RAM, first Gen i7 processor, and 480 GTX; MacBook Air