By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - When you are about to eat cereal what's the first thing you pour on the bowl, milk or cereal?

Cereal first because it's easier to adjust to that amount than vise versa.

Seriously who the hell puts Milk in first?

Around the Network

Yogurt first :) I have never eaten cereal with milk :P

first i pour the milk, then the cereal, then I put it all into the bowl.

Hi

Wow, this sounds like an EU Splatfest.

jigokutamago said:
Wow, this sounds like an EU Splatfest.

Hahahaha, good one.

And my ritual is: I open a box of Apple Oh's, I pour half the box into the bowl and the I start devouring the half part that is still in the box and then with little milk I eat what's in the bowl. Yes, I have problems.

Around the Network
JRPGfan said:

Does anyone actually ever pour milk first? O_o?'

sometimes I wish I did start with the milk... I usually notice I have no milk, right after Ive already poured alot of cereal.

Which I either then eat with just water, or dry.

Me?

Bet with Teeqoz for 2 weeks of avatar and sig control that Super Mario Odyssey would ship more than 7m on its first 2 months. The game shipped 9.07m, so I won

Well that's a silly Q. Mike. Obviously you use orange juice instead of milk. Get it right! : P

Dance my pretties!

The Official Art Thread      -      The Official Manga Thread      -      The Official Starbound Thread

Cloudman said:
Well that's a silly Q. Mike. Obviously you use orange juice instead of milk. Get it right! : P

Damn you are right, I'll take the L

Mike321 said:
Cloudman said:

Damn you are right, I'll take the L

Seriously though, I think I did do that once while I was lost in thought. I felt  so dumb when I realized what I did.... -.-;

Dance my pretties!

The Official Art Thread      -      The Official Manga Thread      -      The Official Starbound Thread

Cloudman said:

Seriously though, I think I did do that once while I was lost in thought. I felt  so dumb when I realized what I did.... -.-;

Haha then you hold the L , at least you poured the cereal first, right?