By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - When you are about to eat cereal what's the first thing you pour on the bowl, milk or cereal?

What do you lovely people at VGChartz do first?

BTW, a huge L for those who pour the milk before the cereal

Around the Network

Does anyone actually ever pour milk first? O_o?'

sometimes I wish I did start with the milk... I usually notice I have no milk, right after Ive already poured alot of cereal.

Which I either then eat with just water, or dry.

Pouring the milk in first is an unpardonable sin and I will not stand for it.

bet: lost

I put cereal first, and I use a very seldom amount of milk.

I prefer my cereal dry and crunchy.

Who the hell actually pours milk BEFORE cereal??? Do you pour cement before the water?

"Just for comparison Uncharted 4 was 20x bigger than Splatoon 2. This shows the huge difference between Sony's first-party games and Nintendo's first-party games."

Why would I want to pour the milk first? That said, I haven't eaten cereal in years, but when I did, I always poured milk last.

Around the Network

Cereal first

Cereal first because it makes sense

If you try to add cereal after you added the milk, you can easily spill and make a mess :/

NintenDomination [May 2015 - July 2017]

- Official  VGChartz Tutorial Thread - 

NintenDomination [2015/05/19 - 2017/07/02]

Here lies the hidden threads. 

| |

Nintendo Metascore | Official NintenDomination | VGC Tutorial Thread

| Best and Worst of Miiverse | Manga Discussion Thead |
[3DS] Winter Playtimes [Wii U]

I haven't ate cereal in a long time. However, whenever I did, I'd always put cereal. I don't understand how anyone could put milk first.

I pour my boiled, hot water first, then my skim milk powder then my cereal and my milk biscuits.

There are people that put the cereal and then milk. Then, there are the atrocious self-worshipping vegan obama-supporting liberal anti-jeeesus devils that call themselves human.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

12/22/2016- Made a bet with Ganoncrotch that the first 6 months of 2017 will be worse than 2016. A poll will be made to determine the winner. Loser has to take a picture of them imitating their profile picture.