By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - When you are about to eat cereal what's the first thing you pour on the bowl, milk or cereal?

Mike321 said:
Cloudman said:

Seriously though, I think I did do that once while I was lost in thought. I felt  so dumb when I realized what I did.... -.-;

Haha then you hold the L , at least you pour the cereal first, right?

Haha, always.

Dance my pretties!

The Official Art Thread      -      The Official Manga Thread      -      The Official Starbound Thread

Around the Network

If you pour milk first you'll see the reflection of the sins of humanity.

Corollary question: After eating all the cereal in the bowl, if there's still some milk left over do you:

a) just drink the remaining milk from the bowl like a giant cup?
b) add a little more cereal to the left over milk to finish it off?

BTW my current cereal of choice is Honey Graham Oh's (which I affectionately call "Crack-Oh's" because they are so friggin addicting) Anyway, these suckers are impervious to milk and stay teeth-jarringly crunchy for like 20 minutes. Seriously, this sh*t's like Scotch-Guarded or something...

ratchet426 said:
Corollary question: After eating all the cereal in the bowl, if there's still some milk left over do you:

a) just drink the remaining milk from the bowl like a giant cup?
b) add a little more cereal to the left over milk to finish it off?

BTW my current cereal of choice is Honey Graham Oh's (which I affectionately call "Crack-Oh's" because they are so friggin addicting) Anyway, these suckers are impervious to milk and stay teeth-jarringly crunchy for like 20 minutes. Seriously, this sh*t's like Scotch-Guarded or something...

Haha that's a good question, if I'm hungry I add more cereal if I'm not then I just drink the remaining milk

Well, obviously cereal, so that anything that comes after (be that milk or orange juice) gets on it.

Around the Network

Cereal first, halfway with milk, if not a tad less.

All my life I've been pouring the milk first. Then add a bit of honey, sugar and maybe chocolate powder. Stir it all up, then finally add the cereal.

mZuzek said:

So, what do you plan to do when you get to hell?

Handshake your cousin.

class of orange juice.

I am the black sheep     "of course I'm crazy, but that doesn't mean I'm wrong."-Robert Anton Wilson

Milk, with lots of cool stuff like chocolate, honey, etc. Then the cereals. The meal of Gods.