By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Bad reviewed games you loved.

Tagged games:

Me i loved a series of games called conflict on Xbox. Conflict Desert Storm 1 & 2 and Conflict Global Storm. The graphics wernt great, voice acting was like something of 90's kid show Knightmare. But what i loved was it was 4 player local co op.

Playing with my brother and dad were some of the best nights, each one of us had a soldier who had there own perks, Bradley Grenade launcher, Foley sniper, Conners Big LMG, Jones C4 (you didnt want him). But it was so much fun u picked up more guns and health kits through each mission.

I remember quite often u would be up against a tank, one of us would be shot down and needed healing (dad) he would be next to the tank, have all the medi kits and rocket launchers so funny and annoying at the same time, what made it fun was u only had 2 saves per mission and at the end u would see a stats page, who u killed and what.

So have u any games u love but were reviwed as bad?

Around the Network

Mission Impossible 64, I loved it back then, not so sure about now since it's been years since I tried that game.

Marvel Nemesis: Rise of the Imperfects comes to mind, along with Deadpool.

Can't think of any right now... But I'm sure one will probably be Devil's Third.

[Switch Friend code: 3909-3991-4970]

[Xbox Live: JissuWolfe]

[PSN: Jissu]

Knack for sure.

Such a fun game full of charm. Also, a breath of fresh air for ps consoles. Definitely looking forward to the sequel.

Around the Network

Digimmon World series

Project Zero 5 and Deception IV

naruball said:
Knack for sure.

Such a fun game full of charm. Also, a breath of fresh air for ps consoles. Definitely looking forward to the sequel.

With u there, my wife played as Knack and i played as Robo Knack to help her, best game she ever played she says. Very underated game.

Fire Emblem Radiant Dawn.

Quest 64. It's infamous for being one of the worst RPGs or something, but for some reason I really loved it xD Something about the world, music and battle system was really fun.

I guess the Tales series counts too, since they seem to consistently get 6 to 7s...

Dance my pretties!

The Official Art Thread      -      The Official Manga Thread      -      The Official Starbound Thread