By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - DEAD OR ALIVE Xtreme 3 HYPE Thread, News etc. [NSFW] PSVR support new Video

Tagged games:

Have you pre-ordered this game?

PS4 32 38.55%

PSvita 5 6.02%

no 46 55.42%

Total:83

What version? PS4 obviously.

Around the Network
GamechaserBE said:
Got the first two games and hardly had fun with them and so far don't see anything that makes it an better experience :s.

I bought the second one for 360 and again for PSP.  Might have logged in half an hour between the two of them.

I'd buy this game in a second if it were released in the US!  It's the power of boners.

.....I did a bad thing, George.

Last edited by OttoniBastos - on 31 July 2018

OttoniBastos said:

Friendly reminder that Hitomi is objectively the best girl.

I'm sorry but she's got nothing on this

Around the Network

I ordered it. $60 on Play Asia. I'm not proud of myself.

Wright said:

I'll honestly wait a few years to see if they finally decide to localize it. Not too fond of importing, and games like Onechanbara made it overseas without much trouble. That being said, I'd love to get my hands on it. I liked DoA Xtreme 2.

Something I find lacking is the barebones amount of characters. There's just too few, considering the huge cast of DoA5. Oh, and let me tell you, Tecmo should definitively add guys to the Island. I wouldn't café if they're DLC.

That's because MS has no censor policies unlike Sony (no, I am not flaming, I know what I said)...

I'd import if I were you... I might just download it (and that's a big IF)... 

Protendo said:
Hmmm... I can't justify $100 for this, but I do want it.

where are you looking?

Ruler said:
Protendo said:
Hmmm... I can't justify $100 for this, but I do want it.

where are you looking?

Very expensive place... Seriously, digital is the way to go here... 

#DigitalMustardRice

Wright said:
Ruler said:

Is importing very costly in spain? we ussually only pay 19% if the package is seized

Depends on the article, but I have bigger problems when importing. I don't live in the mainland, so I have to pay two different kind of taxes when importing something overseas.

Canary or Balearic? I don't remember the Balearic Islands having a tax, but if you're in the Canarias, you're out of luck...