By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - DEAD OR ALIVE Xtreme 3 HYPE Thread, News etc. [NSFW] PSVR support new Video

Tagged games:

Have you pre-ordered this game?

PS4 32 38.55%

PSvita 5 6.02%

no 46 55.42%

Total:83
Ruler said:
Mummelmann said:
Those voices. Is there a single person in the world who gets turned on by that?

Yeah me

Depends.. some do...

I can shelve Kas though... 

Around the Network
Wright said:
AsGryffynn said:

Canary or Balearic? I don't remember the Balearic Islands having a tax, but if you're in the Canarias, you're out of luck... 

You've pretty much answered yourself.

Figures... 

new Ayane Trailer 

Censored Gaming analyzes why this game wont come out in the West

Wonder if I could get away with selling my copy for a profit when it arrives.....

Around the Network
d21lewis said:
This game is like 100 bucks on amazon! Must.... Resist.... Temptation....

Wow really? I pre ordered the Vita ver from Rice Digital for £34.99 Inc shipping (and avoiding the usual import duty issues)

RIP Dad 25/11/51 - 13/12/13. You will be missed but never forgotten.

That Ayane trailer...

d21lewis said:
Wonder if I could get away with selling my copy for a profit when it arrives.....

Honestly, I thought about ordering a special edition for this sole purpose. Decided against it though. Surely it'll make a profit.

"We'll toss the dice however they fall,
And snuggle the girls be they short or tall,
Then follow young Mat whenever he calls,
To dance with Jak o' the Shadows."

Check out MyAnimeList and my Game Collection. Owner of the 5 millionth post.

MikeRox said:
d21lewis said:
This game is like 100 bucks on amazon! Must.... Resist.... Temptation....

Wow really? I pre ordered the Vita ver from Rice Digital for £34.99 Inc shipping (and avoiding the usual import duty issues)

At the time I posted that, yeah. And that was the LOW cost! Some people are selling it for $175 or $100 plus like $50 shipping.

I saw it for $60 on PlayAsia and the site seemed trustworthy so I ordered it from there. I kinda havebuyer's remorse, though. I don't see myself playing it. I never played DOAX2 for more than a couple of minutes.

Play Asia are fine. That's where I got Digimon Cyber Sleuth and used to use them loads back in the Dreamcast days for all the Japanese exclusive releases that came out long after it was dead in the West.

RIP Dad 25/11/51 - 13/12/13. You will be missed but never forgotten.