By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Well..I have a X360, psp, NDS, PS3 and PS2... but still I am playing Ps one games.. I don´t know if it is a " Nostalgia " factor, but I do love all my Psone original collection as :

Kouldelka, FF7, FF tactics, Ogre Batle, Colony Wars, Arc the land, Silent hill, Star Ocean, Alone in the dark, Sentinela, etc, etc...

I will not sell them, I don´t care if some of them  have 500 $ as price in E-bAy or other sites.

Are some of you like me ?... where can I found original, no used, Ps one rare games ?.. would be great keep my collection growing.

It is strange, even with the HD era, etc.. still my Playstation one games give ( sometime)  more fun that any X360 or Ps3 games.

Around the Network

I've tried some of those games on PSP, since I never owned a PS1. Yeah, they are fun, I'm sure there are people like you.

Soriku (Feb 10/08): In 5 years the PS3/360 will be dead.

KH3 bet: "If KH3 comes to Wii exclusive, I will take a 1 month of sig/avatar by otheres open a thread apologize and praise you guys' brilliance." http://vgchartz.com/forum/thread.php?start=50&id=18379
Original cast: Badonkadonkhr, sc94597 allaboutthegames885, kingofwale, Soriku, ctk495, skeezer, RDBRaptor, Mirson,

Episode 1: OOPSY!
selnor
: Too Human I even expect 3-4 mill entire life and 500,000 first day. GoW2 ( expect 7 - 9 million entire life and over 2 mill first day), Fable 2 (expect 5-6 million entire life and 1.5 mill fist day) BK3 (expect 4 - 5 mill sales entire life and 1 mill first day).. Tales/IU/TLR should get to 2 or 3 million! post id: 868878
Episode 2:
Letsdance: FFXIII (PS3+360) first week in NA = 286K
According to pre-order rate in week 13 (post id: 2902544)

I dont like PS1 that much, but you can try the PS STORE on the PS3, were yu can download ps1 games for $5.99

mM

@soriku

Stop acting like a child, and behave.

mM

That's rather funny. The PS1 was the only system I ever personally sold because of a lack of interest after a while. I loved the crash bandicoot games and the Spyro games, but eh. The system couldn't hold my attention over unlike the N64 which was greater than any gods in my mind.

Yup.

Anyways I still love playing my early games as well. Yes, there are plenty of people out there who still enjoy older games over newer games. My cousin is a great example of that.

Around the Network
Soriku said:
leo-j said:
@soriku

lol. You're one to talk. PS1 is awesome and you know it.

you two seriously need to get a room. The sexual tension is killing this website.

;) 

Soriku (Feb 10/08): In 5 years the PS3/360 will be dead.

KH3 bet: "If KH3 comes to Wii exclusive, I will take a 1 month of sig/avatar by otheres open a thread apologize and praise you guys' brilliance." http://vgchartz.com/forum/thread.php?start=50&id=18379
Original cast: Badonkadonkhr, sc94597 allaboutthegames885, kingofwale, Soriku, ctk495, skeezer, RDBRaptor, Mirson,

Episode 1: OOPSY!
selnor
: Too Human I even expect 3-4 mill entire life and 500,000 first day. GoW2 ( expect 7 - 9 million entire life and over 2 mill first day), Fable 2 (expect 5-6 million entire life and 1.5 mill fist day) BK3 (expect 4 - 5 mill sales entire life and 1 mill first day).. Tales/IU/TLR should get to 2 or 3 million! post id: 868878
Episode 2:
Letsdance: FFXIII (PS3+360) first week in NA = 286K
According to pre-order rate in week 13 (post id: 2902544)

Ya I have that nostalgia factor, I still play my NES, SNES and N64 even with my Wii and Brawl looking on.

ah the ps1, mine broke, it was a sad day, lol
but the ps1 is the only sony console that felt like a gaming console and not a media console like the ps2/3

to answer your question ebay/amazon would be the best place to find new ps1 games

yea im like that and now more then ever. i regret selling my ps2 and ps1 believe me dont sell them no matter what. glad i still have a few of my games that i go back too (ffx, dmc, gow)

i play them on my 80gb =)

but i wish i had my ps2, so many great memories, and i want the one i had, not someone elses. you know what i mean?

Soriku said:
leo-j said:
@soriku

lol. You're one to talk. PS1 is awesome and you know it.

Im one to talk? I have changed my ways!!!

I AM PERFECT!!!!

mM