By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Yes !!!... i did buy the WII only for the virtual console and play SNES and NES games.

Yep, I have a nostalgia factor very high

Around the Network

ps one my first and most love system(only cuz i was a child and had nothing else to love besides vide games) I remember those days playing metal gear , spider man , gran turismo, FFVII , crash 1 2 and 3 and ctr. I LOVE it and still do , too bad i had to sell to buy ps2. I would have love to saved it.

^_^

leo-j said:
Soriku said:
leo-j said:
@soriku

Stop acting like a child, and behave.

lol. You're one to talk. PS1 is awesome and you know it.

Im one to talk? I have changed my ways!!!

I AM PERFECT!!!!

HIDE! The great VGC Lords are Battling!!!! RUN! (Somebody get Zeus... I mean IOI)

Guitar Hero 3/ Smash Hits

I love the PS 1. In fact I've spent a good chunk of today playing on FF9 on it. Not something I do often but I would say it's still my favourite console.

I still play lots of Ps One games. like Castlevania SOTN, Final Fantasy 7 to 9 ... Vagrant Story, Wild Arms, and some more :)

-- Live only for tomorrow, and you will have a lot of empty yesterdays today--

Tavin:  "Old school megaman is THE BEST megaman"      courtesy of fkusumot :)

My mind has changed. My strength has not.    Kamahl, Fist of Krosa

Around the Network

@JC

There are two stores in my town that sell PS1 games.

The Game Exchange 304-292-GAME
Vintage Video & Games 304-296-TAPE

Mike from Morgantown (WV)

I am Mario.

I like to jump around, and would lead a fairly serene and aimless existence if it weren't for my friends always getting into trouble. I love to help out, even when it puts me at risk. I seem to make friends with people who just can't stay out of trouble.

Wii Friend Code: 1624 6601 1126 1492

NNID: Mike_INTV

I have never played the PS3 but I like the PS1 much more than the PS2. It had some of the best fighting and platform games of all time. It is had good racing and a bunch of other good games. I still have my PS1. If I ever do buy a PS3, I'll sell the PS1 and just play the PS1 games on the PS3, though.

Tired of big government?
Want liberty in your lifetime?
Join us @
http://www.freestateproject.org

I still play my PSone games such as GTA2, Crash Bandicoot, MGS, etc

its fun!

Playstation, Nintendo 64, and Saturn, were gold!

Super Mario 64, Ocarina of Time, Nights into Dreams, Final Fantasy 7, Metal Gear Solid. What more could you ask for?

What else existed in the generation? Ah, the 3DO, Amiga CD32, and the Jaguar... Yeah...

wfz said:
That's rather funny. The PS1 was the only system I ever personally sold because of a lack of interest after a while. I loved the crash bandicoot games and the Spyro games, but eh. The system couldn't hold my attention over unlike the N64 which was greater than any gods in my mind.

Yup.

Anyways I still love playing my early games as well. Yes, there are plenty of people out there who still enjoy older games over newer games. My cousin is a great example of that.

Wow! You lost interest in the PSOne because there weren't enough games to hold your attention like Spyro the Dragon did? That's like me saying I lost interest in the Gamecube because there weren't enough Luigi's Mansions to keep my attention. You missed out big time. This is coming from someone who's top 5 of all time contains two N64 games.

I still love playing the PSOne game collection. It just had so much variety. I got into this import Enix game recently, Rakugaki Showtime, a fighting game like Power Stone that is animated like it was drawn in crayon. Brilliant art direction. I can't tell what the fuck is going on half the time however. Here's a Youtube video of gameplay:

http://youtube.com/watch?v=4wYNVbv4zq4

Tag: Became a freaking mod and a complete douche, coincidentally, at the same time.