By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - This needs to stop.

All NX threads should be moved to gamewise where they will never be heard from again.

Around the Network

This is stupid, really. BUT, since we don't know much about NX, there can't be a sticky official thread. Right now it's speculation and everyone has their own speculations. Some are worthy to have its own thread, some are not. I could make a thread called, "NX is NX" and people would comment on it. It's a huge deal for Nintendo and the gaming industry. Once the NX is revealed, the NX threads will stop. Until then, by the websites policies, the differing NX threads are fair game.

Agreed.
I don't come here as often because the only threads are generally about NX... And I'm sick of it. Lol
Let's wait to hear OFFICIAL NEWS before we start asking about what third party games should be on it, launch titles... Etc.

[Switch Friend code: 3909-3991-4970]

[Xbox Live: JissuWolfe]

[PSN: Jissu]

Yeah we need a few official threads. It's just ridiculous

You know it deserves the GOTY.

Come join The 2018 Obscure Game Monthly Review Thread.

Around the Network

Did we just timetravel? We HAVE an official NX thread for rumors, info, speculation and all that. And for some time the NX threads died down a bit.

Then someone decided to bring back the NX threads because 'the forum got boring without them' if I remember correctly.

Here's your answer:

Uncheck Nintendo Discussion on your Hot Topics. 😑

VGChartz♥♥♥♥♥FOREVER

Xbone... the new "N" word   Apparently I troll MS now | Evidence | Evidence
CGI-Quality said:
SuperNova said:
We HAVE an official NX thread for rumors, info, speculation and all that. And for some time the NX threads died down a bit.

Then someone decided to bring back the NX threads because 'the forum got boring without them' if I remember correctly.

Which makes this situation even worse.

Clearly Nintendo just needs to unveil the damn thing already, so that everyone can be dissapointed. By this point everyones expetations for it are so high that it can't possibly deliver. :P

I made three of those thread in the OP.

youre getting mad at people for discussing news and rumors. what else is going on with Nintendo right now besides the Fire Emblem Fates controversy that nobody even cares about