By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - In which video game world would you like to live in?

Tagged games:

When immersing yourself in your favorite game, have you thought about what would it be to live inside that game?

There are times when I think it would be cool to live on Mafia's 1930's Lost Haven, but then I see how empty the game is and how fast it'll become boring. But after some thought, living on the Mass Effect game universe would be awesome. A world full of alien races which you could interact, and the epic battles against the Reapers.

What do you think?

Around the Network

Good question! I think maybe Final Fantasy XV's World? It looks pretty awesome: a mix or reality and fantasy. And they have pretty advanced technology too! Lucis specifically must be a cool place to live; unless it gets invaded like in the game.

Bet with Teeqoz for 2 weeks of avatar and sig control that Super Mario Odyssey would ship more than 7m on its first 2 months. The game shipped 9.07m, so I won

Honestly I can't decided between Tallon IV (metroid prime) Aether (prime 2, not the dark version tho ), or Elysia (prime 3).

I would happily live in any of those

Maybe in Animal Crossing?????? XD

Collecting fruits, catching bugs and fishes and digging up shit to get money!!! Awesome life!

Pocky Lover Boy! 

Pokemon

Why not check me out on youtube and help me on the way to 2k subs over at www.youtube.com/stormcloudlive

Around the Network

Dragon Age. But I would have to be a noble. Being a peasant in medieval times was shit. Though I think I would be reasonably OK with being Qunari. Indeed I think in Qunari society I'd probably rather be in one of the lower classes, like a farmer.

“The fundamental cause of the trouble is that in the modern world the stupid are cocksure while the intelligent are full of doubt.” - Bertrand Russell

"When the power of love overcomes the love of power, the world will know peace."

Jimi Hendrix

Rune Factory Villages.. those are nice places and everyone is nice

NintenDomination [May 2015 - July 2017]

- Official  VGChartz Tutorial Thread - 

NintenDomination [2015/05/19 - 2017/07/02]

Here lies the hidden threads. 

| |

Nintendo Metascore | Official NintenDomination | VGC Tutorial Thread

| Best and Worst of Miiverse | Manga Discussion Thead |
[3DS] Winter Playtimes [Wii U]

The Mushroom Kingdom.

Mass Effect would be a great place to be! 100s of colonies to explore, countless killing! As long as I'm immortal, everything is good!

Edit: Just realized you also chose mass effect. Definently a great game though!

Made a bet with LipeJJ and HylianYoshi that the XB1 will reach 30 million before Wii U reaches 15 million. Loser has to get avatar picked by winner for 6 months (or if I lose, either 6 months avatar control for both Lipe and Hylian, or my patrick avatar comes back forever).

Mass Effect universe for sure