By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Politics Discussion - Reality check for some anti-Trump liberals

Because people are stupid! She trys to act smart when she wants to and dumb when she needs to. I couldn't believe when a Reporter asked her if she wiped her server clean and she responded do you mean with a cloth.

Around the Network

I'm anti-Trump and anti-Hillary. I think Bernie Sanders is the best candidate to the US elections. If all comes a Hillary vs Clinton fight in the end, I'd rather vote the green party (if I was American, of course).

I like what Snowden did personally, shame we don't have more people exposing what our government is doing illegally. 

Edit: I'm sure we all know at this point our next President is going to be a slimeball. 

@OP

I don't DIS-agree with you. Trump is a blithering idiot, and as shady as they come. But I too, honestly cannot fathom for the life of me, beyond phantom, false ideals of "electibility" (Whatever that actually means, hint: it means literally nothing), why any so-called "liberal" would support such a blatantly and obviously disingenuous corporate shill like Hillary Clinton.

In all blunt honesty, the only reason I am voting "DEM" is to vote for Bernie, whom people seem to forget is NOT a Democrat. He's an Independent who ran on the DEM ticket so that he could get his voice heard at all in the first place. And it's worked. But he is NOT a DEM, and really, both parties make me sick. Being given a choice of (mostly) corrupt assholes, versus (mostly) corrupt cowards, is not much of a choice at all.

The Two Party System has always been an abomination, and it is a rotting corpse that needs to be disposed of. I have never been a "party politics" guy anyway, I've always voted based on issues that I care about. And thus I support Bernie, because while I do not agree with him on EVERY issue, he hits most of the right chords with me, and his "brand" of politics is the direction I feel this country needs to be going in, if we're not just going to eventually collapse under our own weight.

Reality check for some Trump supporters: Trump is more comparable to Hitler than Hillary is to Snowden.

Feel the Bern.

Around the Network
theprof00 said:
Why does being anti-trump mean I support clinton?

This. I've never voted for a democrat before. Rand is gone so I sure as hell am in for a tough decision this year. Trump is insane though. One thing Hershel doesnt get either, is that most millenials in America on the liberal end, do not trust Hillary Clinton. 

The massive downside to Trump is that hes a loose cannon and he has no political experience. People love to compare him to Reagan but even Reagan had political experience before he became president. If he goes third party to Republican party is fucked and will have to focus on plan B which is securing dominance in the house and the senate.

Hillary is not a genuine candidate and is shady as hell, but she has politically aligned herself to win. She has a former president for a husband, popularity among her peers and and if shes smart she will make Bernie Sanders her running mate to secure millenials.

huiii said:
I consider snowden a hero, and while i don't know much about Clinton she can't be worse than Trump.

I didn't know that Trump is a war criminal, feel free to enlighten me ....

ratuscafoarterea said:
huiii said:
I consider snowden a hero, and while i don't know much about Clinton she can't be worse than Trump.

If he wins he will be and no one can say he didnt warn them because he did. He said straight up that hes going to kill ISIS and kill their families. This means anything goes with this nut jobs, innocents and all. He cannot tell who is innocent from who is who is guilty.

S.T.A.G.E. said:
ratuscafoarterea said:

If he wins he will be and no one can say he didnt warn them because he did. He said straight up that hes going to kill ISIS and kill their families. This means anything goes with this nut jobs, innocents and all. He cannot tell who is innocent from who is who is guilty.

Feel free to post proof of what you've just said, the liberal media has made a bad habit of twisting Trump's words, just like they did with the muslims issue and the immigration issue.