By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - The average Xbox One owner spends more money than the average PS4 owner, Ubisoft report says.

Tagged games:

Don't they realize ps4 has a wider amount of genres? without mentioning they add ps4 sales in japan and europe where the x1 is not that strong or directly nonexistent...

Around the Network
Super_Boom said:
whatever said:

It must be very minor then.  If you can't figure out how the stats from the original article are invalid then you might need to find a new minor.

ohmylanta1003 said:

Lol. If it wasn't a garbage post, I would have understood it. I have a minor in statistics. This shit isn't something that just "doesn't make sense to me". If he presented it well, it would have.

Cool it with the personal attacks, guys. Debate posts...not people. Your college degrees have nothing to do with the topic at hand.

The degree certainly does add to my credibility. It'd be absolutely silly to think otherwise. And I didn't attack anyone personally, just stated that I didn't like the way his post was laid out.

I bet the Wii U would sell more than 15M LTD by the end of 2015. He bet it would sell less. I lost.

Xbox Gamers are the true gamers and no hype kids^^

whatever said:
ohmylanta1003 said:

Lol. If it wasn't a garbage post, I would have understood it. I have a minor in statistics. This shit isn't something that just "doesn't make sense to me". If he presented it well, it would have.

It must be very minor then.  If you can't figure out how the stats from the original article are invalid then you might need to find a new minor.

I never said anything about the stats in the original article. I simply stated that the post trying to prove them wrong was poorly written. Got it?

I bet the Wii U would sell more than 15M LTD by the end of 2015. He bet it would sell less. I lost.

ohmylanta1003 said:

The degree certainly does add to my credibility. It'd be absolutely silly to think otherwise. And I didn't attack anyone personally, just stated that I didn't like the way his post was laid out.

If it was stated as such then there would be no issue. The post I replied to was not written so politely.

If you plan to continue to debate the topic, do so with actual points and evidence. Dismissing someone's post as "garbage" does not add to the conversation.

NNID: Zephyr25 / PSN: Zephyr--25 / Switch: SW-4450-3680-7334

Around the Network

I think this makes sense - there are a lot more games in general on the PS4. You've got your Sony games but also the Japanese ones.

The title is misleading. You can perhaps state that the xbox user on average spends more on Ubisoft games than a PS4 user does. But you cant derieve a conclusion that this is the purchasing behaviour overall.

deskpro2k3 said:
listen up guys, so you can save hundreds of dollars by switching to playstation.

"You must have a Credit rating of A++ and above to use Xbox Live..."

Sorry guys, it's a luxury console for a reason!

Super_Boom said:
ohmylanta1003 said:

If it was stated as such then there would be no issue. The post I replied to was not written so politely.

If you plan to continue to debate the topic, do so with actual points and evidence. Dismissing someone's post as "garbage" does not add to the conversation.

Yes. Because all of these other points about PR spin really add to the conversation. I guess I'm done here then. Jesus.

konkari said:

The title is misleading. You can perhaps state that the xbox user on average spends more on Ubisoft games than a PS4 user does. But you cant derieve a conclusion that this is the purchasing behaviour overall.

I mean, it does say that it's an Ubisoft report. Why would have data about the industry as a whole?

Bet with Adamblaziken:

I bet that on launch the Nintendo Switch will have no built in in-game voice chat. He bets that it will. The winner gets six months of avatar control over the other user.