By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Do you think we will get a Zelda Direct on Febuary 21?

Given that we have gotten so many TPHD trailers/info in the last few weeks,I wouldn't count on it unless is a 10 min. direct.

Around the Network

Probably not... more likely to have a normal Direct and even that isn't likely :p

NintenDomination [May 2015 - July 2017]

- Official  VGChartz Tutorial Thread - 

NintenDomination [2015/05/19 - 2017/07/02]

Here lies the hidden threads. 

| |

Nintendo Metascore | Official NintenDomination | VGC Tutorial Thread

| Best and Worst of Miiverse | Manga Discussion Thead |
[3DS] Winter Playtimes [Wii U]

Nintendo will cut its hand first, than let that happens.

Proud to be the first cool Nintendo fan ever

Number ONE Zelda fan in the Universe

DKCTF didn't move consoles

Prediction: No Zelda HD for Wii U, quietly moved to the succesor

Predictions for Nintendo NX and Mobile

I hope so! But I really not feeling it.

I think we'll get a Nintendo Direct soon tho, they really need to wrap up some things asap.

Bet with Teeqoz for 2 weeks of avatar and sig control that Super Mario Odyssey would ship more than 7m on its first 2 months. The game shipped 9.07m, so I won

Not really, if anything they should do a regular nintendo direct.

Around the Network

It is also Metroid's 30th anniversary T-T
Too many anniversaries, too little games

Bet with bluedawgs: I say Switch will outsell PS4 in 2018, he says PS4 will outsell Switch. He's now permabanned, but the bet will remain in my sig.

NNID: Slarvax - Steam: Slarvax - Friend Code:  SW 7885-0552-5988

Slarvax said:
It is also Metroid's 30th anniversary T-T
Too many anniversaries, too little games

Unfortunately nintendo doesn't care about metroid

Maybe a tease?

I dunno, considering that Nintendo is focusing on the 20th anniversary of Pokémon right now, it wouldn't make too much sense IMO.

"Just for comparison Uncharted 4 was 20x bigger than Splatoon 2. This shows the huge difference between Sony's first-party games and Nintendo's first-party games."

Meelow said:

As you may or may not know, Febuary 21 marks off the start of Zelda's 30th Anniversary and I think it would make sense with an actual Zelda Direct starting it off.

Here's what I think could be announced/shown.

• One of the last final pushes for Twilight Princess HD and Hyrule Warriors Legends
  • Nintendo detailing what the Wolf Link amiibo will do for Zelda Wii U which also segway into a Zelda Wii U trailer
  • Possible confirmation that there will be a demo of Zelda Wii U at E3 2016
  • Zelda 30th anniversary concerts announced

What do you guys think?

I am not sure, maybe, but in that case I really don't see some Zelda U info or trailer because it would be right before TP HD launch and I dont think Nintendo would take away attention from TP HD, maybe again only again smaller teaser and "we will talk about Zelda U at E3".

Nah, Nintendo hates Wii U owners.