By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - VGC Ecosystem: Xbox Fanbase is endangered | Nintendo over doubles Sony in threads

JRPGfan said:
Its because there is constant news from Sony with a stream of games ect announced or launching.
Xbox One has game droughts, esp this time of the year (or it just seems that way).
Nintendo? well tons and tons of NX threads.

I agree that there are a ton of NX threats (to which i've also contributed a couple, hehe). Alot of fluff Nintendo posts are primarily trying to brainstorm why Nintendo isnt dominating or should be dominating (which has been going on since the mid 2000's from my recollection growing up online). Also, they try to figure out what went wrong with a Nintendo Direct or some other event. They  also have the normal review and discussion topics about games that everyone else has. Nintendo fans are definitely the most invested in the culture of Nintendo as far as Nintendo is concerned. 

Most of my friends who play Xbox are every day people who like social competition, so if they arent out and about they are doing something or at home playing multiplayer. Sony's got the dominance part covered because they have games coming in year round if people are paying attention to all types of games and not just AAA western games.

Around the Network

I'm #8 of the month? I'd like to thank the academy and all the hot guys in VGC ;( THIS WOULDN'T BE POSSIBLE WITHOUT YOU

Bet with bluedawgs: I say Switch will outsell PS4 in 2018, he says PS4 will outsell Switch. He's now permabanned, but the bet will remain in my sig.

NNID: Slarvax - Steam: Slarvax - Friend Code:  SW 7885-0552-5988

Nintendo is pac man confirmed

spurgeonryan said:
I have 2 360s, just no hdd or gold so I like cannot play hardly anything new.

I should note I'm not trying to console shame anyone, just trying to make a point. :)

360 without gold, I thought only Wright did that.

VGchartz has always been like that to be honest, even when guys like Seece and yo_john were active.

---Member of the official Squeezol Fanclub---

Around the Network
iceland said:

360 without gold, I thought only Wright did that.

To be honest, I always took advantage of all those "free GOLD weekends" or the Gold 48-hour Trial keys they used to give.

Im a preatty hardcore nintendo fan, never owned an xbox, but i almost want to make an xbox thread just to not make it die out on this site

VGchartz is getting pretty bad for any Xbox One fans.

Even the Threads created in microsoft discussion can be very inflammatory toward Xbox One fans.

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/thread.php?id=213605&page=2#1

Are you disappointed, Xbox-Console-Fans?
yes =( goodbye xbox1
Yes of course!Damn Microsoft!
A little bit
I do not care
I think..no..
No/exclusive games are not important to me.
see results

Wright said:
iceland said:

Was that actually a thing? lol

Yup. It was glorious, they halved the prices of 360 games (Except new releases, which only got 10% discount) during Thursday. They also had green ballons with XBOX written over them on the place, you could take them for free!

Oh, man, free baloons! That's awesome!

You know it deserves the GOTY.

Come join The 2018 Obscure Game Monthly Review Thread.

As for a suggestion, maybe some Xbox fan can step up and make reviews of some games? Those always have good discussions. Top 5 halo games? Top 5 Forza games? Simple topics. I won't do them. I got no xbox

Bet with bluedawgs: I say Switch will outsell PS4 in 2018, he says PS4 will outsell Switch. He's now permabanned, but the bet will remain in my sig.

NNID: Slarvax - Steam: Slarvax - Friend Code:  SW 7885-0552-5988