By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - VGC Ecosystem: Xbox Fanbase is endangered | Nintendo over doubles Sony in threads

Slarvax said:
As for a suggestion, maybe some Xbox fan can step up and make reviews of some games? Those always have good discussions. Top 5 halo games? Top 5 Forza games? Simple topics. I won't do them. I got no xbox

How many writers own Xboxs?

Around the Network
AZWification said:

VGchartz has always been like that to be honest, even when guys like Seece and yo_john were active.

There's no debating that but things were a little better back then. When the presence of the xbox fanbase was somewhat felt. This seems to be an ongoing issue here for quite some time.

BraLoD said:
BasilZero said:

Whats on April 5th o.o?

My birthday, also Quantum Break release.
It can only be fate!

By the way, I went to look and I'm in the rank 10 there, this thread is biased against BraLoDs!

Someone buy this man an Xbox One! 

One thing, the Nintendo base is more active thanks in part to the NX speculation threads. Once the NX is released, we might see a more even distribution.

You know it deserves the GOTY.

Come join The 2018 Obscure Game Monthly Review Thread.

iceland said:

Someone buy this man an Xbox One! 

I can give him free XBOX balloons!

Around the Network
iceland said:
AZWification said:

VGchartz has always been like that to be honest, even when guys like Seece and yo_john were active.

There's no debating that but things were a little better back then. When the presence of the xbox fanbase was somewhat felt. This seems to be an ongoing issue here for quite some time.

I think the really popular Xbox fans helped a lot in mainting the Xbox community somewhat relevant, but since most of them are more or less gone/inactive..... Well, yeah. I think Jaywood's permaban played a huge role in this, he was pretty much the face of the Xbox community here on VGChartz.

---Member of the official Squeezol Fanclub---

Darwinianevolution said:
One thing, the Nintendo base is more active thanks in part to the NX speculation threads. Once the NX is released, we might see a more even distribution.

They also have nothing to play :) 

User was warned for the post ~ CGI-Quality

There's an Xbox fanbase on VGC?

I made a xbox thread last week and it got locked! Last time I venture over into xbox side of things lol

All joking aside, NX is the reason for Nintendo overtaking Sony. Not really worth panicking over. Once the system is out, things will balance out again.

For Playstation.