By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - So why haven't they released Nintendo Selects for Wii U?

they might be thinking of something new games in UK are so expensive Pikmin 3 - SM3DW and NSMBU are almost out of stock anywhere or over £50 which is higher then the release price. WWHD is limited too . not sure what the hell is happening.....

they need to print more of everything!

Switch!!!

Around the Network

3DS selects came out 4 years after the console release for games lesd then 2 years old - 2016 can be the year of Wii U. same length of time.

Switch!!!

Your wish came true.

Own:Nes,Snes,N64,Gamecube,Wii,WiiU,Gameboy Pocket,Gameboy Advance SP,DS,DSi,3DS XL,Sega Genesis,Sega Dreamcast,PS1,PS2,PS3,PSP,PSVita and Xbox 360.

Looking to get: Original Xbox 

A significant portion of my soul died with the first "SMT X FE" footage reveal.

Add me on PSN: afnanthekooltrex 

Check out my YouTube channel:  

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCzZ6P0251NWOf7WUTsHmw_Q

They'll probably make an official announcement soon. Hey, all you people that have been meaning to get Pikmin 3 should do as soon as it re-releases. Even the Selects line has gone up on price.

Pikmin 2 for Wii had a limited run, try to get one new for $19.99.

Punch-Out!! went up on price but lowered for some unknown reason, stock didn't increase though.

Wii Sports Select, Mario Sluggers, Strikers, Animal Crossing... They're all rare nowadays. Only Zelda and Galaxy are easy to find for $19.99.

So get Pikmin 3 for $30 and not $65 three months later!

Around the Network

Start wishing more games, please.

My bet with The_Liquid_Laser: I think the Switch won't surpass the PS2 as the best selling system of all time. If it does, I'll play a game of a list that The_Liquid_Laser will provide, I will have to play it for 50 hours or complete it, whatever comes first. 

Nintendo selects? no.

“Simple minds have always confused great honesty with great rudeness.” - Sherlock Holmes, Elementary (2013).

"Did you guys expected some actual rational fact-based reasoning? ...you should already know I'm all about BS and fraudulence." - FunFan, VGchartz (2016)

Gamemaster87 said:
They usually make Selects ~1 year before the successor console launches. I expcect the Wii U successor at the end of 2017, so we should get Nintendo Selects of Wii U Games at the end of this year ;)

They have announced it already. So, less than a year for the succesor. Thanks for the confirmation.

Proud to be the first cool Nintendo fan ever

Number ONE Zelda fan in the Universe

DKCTF didn't move consoles

Prediction: No Zelda HD for Wii U, quietly moved to the succesor

Predictions for Nintendo NX and Mobile

Pavolink said:
Gamemaster87 said:
They usually make Selects ~1 year before the successor console launches. I expcect the Wii U successor at the end of 2017, so we should get Nintendo Selects of Wii U Games at the end of this year ;)

They have announced it already. So, less than a year for the succesor. Thanks for the confirmation.

They haven't announced it, yet. Maybe that store are a bunch of liars. We don't have anything official.

Wii U successor is coming at the end of 2017 anyways.

This is great! the biggest issue I had with modern Nintendo games was that they were to costly, but most of those are worth buying at a reduced price.