By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Wii U owners, at this point, do you plan on buying Starfox Zero?

Well?

Yes 192 58.72%

No 135 41.28%

Total:327

Eventually. Am on a tight budget and have some games I need to finish first.

If it plays anything like N64, it's a must-have.

Around the Network

No never been a fan of lylat wars as it's called here. Had it on n64 thought it was OK.

RolStoppable said:
By the way, your poll sucks. You should have used five tiers (yes, probable, maybe, doubtful, no) and added an option to see results.

Reported for flaming

OT: i'm just going to wait for the eventual nx release

I never played a Star Fox game before I dont know what to expect. I'm starting University late ron this year so I may enjoy my time on games I KNOW i'll enjoy and save money. But idk yet! If it offers online multiplayer then probably yes! But we'll see.        

I preorder game. Because I love Star Fox and Star Fox Zero looks very fun.

Around the Network

So far, this game seems to be in development hell. Thanks to the Gamepad support + Motion controls. I havn't played the game, yet. And to be honest, I am not that big of a Starfox fan. I would welcome a game which is a mix of third person adventure and flying around like Kid Icarus: Uprising.

I want a game which goes heavy on character developing and story. Of course, I don't know how far Platinum Games will go with this game. But if it turns out like the old game on the N64 I will be disappointed. I will be done in 2 hours and will probably never touch it again :/

Intel Core i7 8700K | 32 GB DDR 4 PC 3200 | ROG STRIX Z370-F Gaming | RTX 3090 FE| Crappy Monitor| HTC Vive Pro :3

I don't see why not. Looks fun. I've only ever bought 1 game at launch ever anyway. The game doesn't look bad, and if I can look at 3 mirrors, 1 windscreen and occasionally 1 phone screen while driving, and don't see what the big deal is with 1 TV and 1 game pad. People love to complain.

http://img244.imageshack.us/img244/7530/gohansupersaiyan239du.jpg" type="application/x-shockwave-flash"> http://www.deviantart.com/download/109426596/Shippuden_Team_7_by_Tsubaki_chan.jpg" type="application/x-shockwave-flash"> http://image.hotdog.hu/_data/members0/772/1047772/images/kepek_illusztraciok/Bleach%2520-%2520Ishida%2520Uryuu%25201.jpg" type="application/x-shockwave-flash">

3DS: tolu619

Wii U: FoyehBoys

Vita, PS3 and PS4: FoyehBoys

XBoxOne: Tolu619

Switch: Tolu619

Kugali - We publish comics from all across Africa and the diaspora, and we also push the boundaries of Augmented Reality storytelling. Check us out!

My thread for teaching VGC some Nigerian slangs

Maybe, if it is good.

So far I haven't liked any Starfox game except Lylat Wars.

I describe myself as a little dose of toxic masculinity.

I am getting nervous about the game for sure, but i am not cancelling my pre-order just yet

Depends on whether these rumors are true or not.