By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Wii U owners, at this point, do you plan on buying Starfox Zero?

Well?

Yes 192 58.72%

No 135 41.28%

Total:327
LipeJJ said:

No. The game does not interest me. It looks too similar to Star Fox 64 and I've already played Star Fox 64 remake on 3DS. Plus, I don't really care for motion controls/second screen thing; not to mention those simplistic visuals. So yeah... nothing there catches my attention. But I'm sure it will be a good game and those who never had the chance to play Star Fox 64 will surely love it.

Motion controls are optional... Just so you know.

[Switch Friend code: 3909-3991-4970]

[Xbox Live: JissuWolfe]

[PSN: Jissu]

Around the Network
Arlo said:
It just doesn't look that good. It looks like a rushed, bare-bones, upsaled Wii game with ridiculous controls and gamepad gimmicks. It might end up being good, and the final launch trailers might make things look better, but right now it doesn't look like a full-price retail game. I expect more from Nintendo.

Motion controls are optional, even if you think they're ridiculous.

so you aren't required to use them.. Lol

[Switch Friend code: 3909-3991-4970]

[Xbox Live: JissuWolfe]

[PSN: Jissu]

Nope, but honestly the only star fox I ever liked was 64... That being said, this looks like nintendos worst star fox effort yet. I just don't think their heart is in it...

No. I'm just no interested in Starfox anymore. The game didn't do anything for me, to feel enthusiastic.

Paatar said:
Arlo said:
It just doesn't look that good. It looks like a rushed, bare-bones, upsaled Wii game with ridiculous controls and gamepad gimmicks. It might end up being good, and the final launch trailers might make things look better, but right now it doesn't look like a full-price retail game. I expect more from Nintendo.

Motion controls are optional, even if you think they're ridiculous.

so you aren't required to use them.. Lol

I know they are. But since it's one of the main features of the game I felt like mentioning. :)

Bet with Teeqoz for 2 weeks of avatar and sig control that Super Mario Odyssey would ship more than 7m on its first 2 months. The game shipped 9.07m, so I won

Around the Network

I dont care about reviews-

SO, YES

Most likely yes but I'm not committing yet. Tho, to be fair, I rarely decide if I'm definitely buying a game until release month.

[] [] [] {} [] 

Not really. I never actually liked the Star Fox games. 64 was cool but I have no desire to play another one. Right now, so little of it has been shown it's like, If you guys don't care enough to show us what you're working on, why should I care about your game.

No, because it looks like a bad game. I don't intentionally buy bad games.

Ljink96 said:
Right now, so little of it has been shown it's like, If you guys don't care enough to show us what you're working on, why should I care about your game.
spurgeonryan said:
 The real questions is at this point do we plan on getting a NX? Great, Nintendo gave us some good games. But the delays, lack of games and third party games make it hard to swallow a new system. 

Agreed on both counts.