By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - Why do you use forums?

Well, I like forums as a form of communication, and I sort of got stuck here when I registered. Turns out the userbase is pretty good, which probably explains a lot.

Around the Network

I just love to get distracted from my work.

Official member of VGC's Nintendo family, approved by the one and only RolStoppable. I feel honored.

I like to discuss with people about one of my favorite hobbies: gaming. And it's also a nice way to keep in touch with rumors and weird stuff.

But it's mainly due to VGC having an amazing community made by real people with real emotions. It's very different from other places.

Bet with Teeqoz for 2 weeks of avatar and sig control that Super Mario Odyssey would ship more than 7m on its first 2 months. The game shipped 9.07m, so I won

I come to these forums to talk games and just chat with the nice folk here on the site. : D Oh, news and rumors are nice to hear about too.

Dance my pretties!

The Official Art Thread      -      The Official Manga Thread      -      The Official Starbound Thread

I like being surrounded by Nintendo fans.

If you demand respect or gratitude for your volunteer work, you're doing volunteering wrong.

Around the Network

I like a place of discussion for my hobby, and meeting people who share my interests.

We've got a pretty good community here. Not much else to say.

"Never argue with stupid people. They will drag you down to their level and then beat you with experience."

-Samuel Clemens

Mostly i like reading what other user thing and fight for : it entertaining.
Sometime i like to participate it poll and share my opinion.

For the friends, community, and abuse of power!

Is a place that I can talk about everything gaming and even play with people online through games and events

Really awesome

NintenDomination [May 2015 - July 2017]

- Official  VGChartz Tutorial Thread - 

NintenDomination [2015/05/19 - 2017/07/02]

Here lies the hidden threads. 

| |

Nintendo Metascore | Official NintenDomination | VGC Tutorial Thread

| Best and Worst of Miiverse | Manga Discussion Thead |
[3DS] Winter Playtimes [Wii U]

StarOcean said:

For the friends, community, and abuse of power!

Good luck girl!!