By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Digital Foundary tests Zelda: TP HD frame rate and technical side

Kennel83 said:
Miyamotoo said:

I think biggest problem with TP HD is that even is look much better than original game dont look good for today standards and people expecting that remasters look good, and that's because TP graphic aged terribly. While WW HD for instance looks beautiful even for today standards, but huge difference is that WW art style aged great.

Yes, I agree with you. Even if I think TPhd looks great I still find it ugly. Maybe that's why they tried to keep a balance between those artstyles for Zelda U, the "realistic" look from TP and the cartoony artstyle from WW. And they may have found the perfect match, as it will look incredible now and in some years as well as it will age better.

Well they always try to make something new in terms of graphics for every new 3D Zelda, saying that Zelda U looks just beautiful.

Around the Network
Ruler said:
its not AA but the higher resolution improving the image quality

I dunno, Wind Waker HD used a post-process AA solution on top of native 1080p, they could have done the same thing here.

Ruler said:
its not AA but the higher resolution improving the image quality

Digital Foundry's full report is now out, and confirms that the game uses AA:

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/thread.php?id=213466&page=1#