By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Digital Foundary tests Zelda: TP HD frame rate and technical side

I mean, that pic with the floor reflection looks dope, if they manage to apply a similar effect to water then it'll turn out to be a reasonable re-release

Around the Network

C'mon, the framerate is pretty solid, I think there's nothing to complain about that. There are way worse things to complain about the game xDDD. And, well, I always liked the little frame drop on hits, I think it's pretty cool and I'm glad they're keeping it. But that's up to opinions, obviously.

Was to be expected..

Zelda U should be 60fps though?!

NintenDomination [May 2015 - July 2017]

- Official  VGChartz Tutorial Thread - 

NintenDomination [2015/05/19 - 2017/07/02]

Here lies the hidden threads. 

| |

Nintendo Metascore | Official NintenDomination | VGC Tutorial Thread

| Best and Worst of Miiverse | Manga Discussion Thead |
[3DS] Winter Playtimes [Wii U]

Goodnightmoon said:
Pavolink said:

It doesn't give me any pleasure to see a half baked Zelda remaster with content locked behind useless plastic paywalls.

Nice way of spining the conversation to complain a little more. The day Nintendo releases some EA level of real bullshit on any main game you are gonna have multiple orgasms.

Why would I? Do I have orgasms seeing how they keep doing many things wrong like now? Because I'm mad, not happy.

Proud to be the first cool Nintendo fan ever

Number ONE Zelda fan in the Universe

DKCTF didn't move consoles

Prediction: No Zelda HD for Wii U, quietly moved to the succesor

Predictions for Nintendo NX and Mobile

Platina said:
Was to be expected..

No chance in hell.

With Zelda U they are going to show the best graphics possible for the console(or close), they are gonna be aiming for 30fps in order to achieve that, and since every Zelda before has been in 30fps (except for A Link Between Worlds) is not gonna feel like a downgrade in that regard specially when most open worlds this gen are in 30fps on consoles.

Around the Network
Platina said:
Was to be expected..

30fps seems more likely like in past Zelda games.

Goodnightmoon said:
Platina said:
Was to be expected..

No chance in hell.

With Zelda U they are going to show the best graphics possible for the console, they are gonna be aiming for 30fps in order to achieve that, and since every Zelda before has been in 30fps (except for A Link Between Worlds) is not gonna feel like a downgrade in that regard specially when most open worlds this gen are in 30fps on consoles.

Oh right, Xenoblade X was 30fps so since Zelda U is open world as well, that would make sense :p

NintenDomination [May 2015 - July 2017]

- Official  VGChartz Tutorial Thread - 

NintenDomination [2015/05/19 - 2017/07/02]

Here lies the hidden threads. 

| |

Nintendo Metascore | Official NintenDomination | VGC Tutorial Thread

| Best and Worst of Miiverse | Manga Discussion Thead |
[3DS] Winter Playtimes [Wii U]

Reading the comments section on youtube is so annoying. People saying this is a shit remaster that looks far worse than dolphin, and things like why should I buy this when I can play it for free on dolphin? It gets on my nerves. Don´t they realise that it´s some kind of piracy and therefore it´s illegal?
I´m the first one saying they could have done more to this remaster (also, some people still think this is a remake not a remaster) but calling it a cash grab and complaining about everything just for the sake of complaining is wrong. I don´t remember reading so much shit about The Last Of Us remastered, and that game came what? one year after the ps3 version? This game is almost ten years old ffs, I bet a lot of the complaints come from people who wasn´t going to buy the game anyway, so why complain in the first place?
I´ve had my doubts as well (the game still looks ugly, but that´s something about the artstyle not the graphics so...) but the game looks great and I´ll be there day one.

Goodnightmoon said:
Platina said:
Was to be expected..

No chance in hell.

With Zelda U they are going to show the best graphics possible for the console, they are gonna be aiming for 30fps in order to achieve that, and since every Zelda before has been in 30fps (except for A Link Between Worlds) is not gonna feel like a downgrade in that regard specially when most open worlds this gen are in 30fps on consoles.

Yeah, definitely. And I would be very surprised if it manages to be 900p. I'd say it will be a 720p/30fps game. But who knows? I'm ready to be surprised xDDDD.

Kennel83 said:
Reading the comments section on youtube is so annoying. People saying this is a shit remaster that looks far worse than dolphin, and things like why should I buy this when I can play it for free on dolphin? It gets on my nerves. Don´t they realise that it´s some kind of piracy and therefore it´s illegal?
I´m the first one saying they could have done more to this remaster (also, some people still think this is a remake not a remaster) but calling it a cash grab and complaining about everything just for the sake of complaining is wrong. I don´t remember reading so much shit about The Last Of Us remastered, and that game came what? one year after the ps3 version? This game is almost ten years old ffs, I bet a lot of the complaints come from people who wasn´t going to buy the game anyway, so why complain in the first place?
I´ve had my doubts as well (the game still looks ugly, but that´s something about the artstyle not the graphics so...) but the game looks great and I´ll be there day one.

I wonder what are people thinking in Nintendo reading all these comments...