By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - Amazon US February monthly bestsellers and general Amazon-based discussion

CosmicSex said:

A day after the Uncharted 4 bundle is announced... Xbox One is back to $299. And they are giving away a $30 gift card. Plus Ass Creed on disc and Forza Horizon 2.  This is getting crazy.

Pretty soon they're just going to start giving the things away for free, to reduce the amount of bundles that are available.

Around the Network
Sixteenvolt420 said:

Pretty soon they're just going to start giving the things away for free, to reduce the amount of bundles that are available.

MS are killing themselves with this strategy. People will wait for deals from them constantly now and they've set themselves an even lower benchmark to guarantee sales. Even $350 is now considered expensive for an XB1.

The PS5 Exists. 

#13 : PS4 Black Ops III bundle - 349$
#39 : XB1 Gears of War: Ultimate Edition Bundle - 299$ (with 30$ gift card?)

This is scary... they are bascally 80$ cheaper than the PS4, and probably being outsold more than 2 to 1.

What does XB1 even do at this point? This year is going to be rough on them competition wise.

JRPGfan said:

#13 : PS4 Black Ops III bundle - 349$
#39 : XB1 Gears of War: Ultimate Edition Bundle - 299$ (with 30$ gift card?)

This is scary... they are bascally 80$ cheaper than the PS4, and probably being outsold more than 2 to 1.

What does XB1 even do at this point? This year is going to be rough on them competition wise.

Sony have them sell and truly snookered. UC4 moved to April, the month Quantum Break releases, and I still think it was more of a strategic move from Sony rather than a need for extra development time. Then you have RAC and the Street Fighter Bundle, which is clearly there to help spoil the party because Street Fighter releases this month. If PSVR releases late March or late April I'm afraid it's going to get burried under the PS4 games and PS4 exposure in the news. Sony are not playing nicely.

The PS5 Exists. 

I started thinking that No Mans Sky is going to be bundled with PSVR, which is the cause of no release date details yet. My honest guess is that it will be $350 for headset+rigs+nms vs 450 for the addition of the camera and dildos.

I'd be irate if the base package came with the move as i already have 2 wands, 2 navs an the camera.

Around the Network
sabvre42 said:

I started thinking that No Mans Sky is going to be bundled with PSVR, which is the cause of no release date details yet. My honest guess is that it will be $350 for headset+rigs+nms vs 450 for the addition of the camera and dildos.

I'd be irate if the base package came with the move as i already have 2 wands, 2 navs an the camera.

I thiink they'll offer the base unit and then have other options for buying the peripherals for it.

The PS5 Exists. 

Some nice digital sales coming to Amazon:

Star Wars: Battlefront – PlayStation 4 [Digital Code] – $29.99
Star Wars: Battlefront Deluxe – PlayStation 4 [Digital Code] – $34.99
God of War III Remastered – PlayStation 4 [Digital Code] – $19.99
Sleeping Dogs Definitive Edition (Digital Code) – PS4 [Digital Code] – $9.99
UNCHARTED: The Nathan Drake Collection – PlayStation 4 [Download Code] – $28.79
Need For Speed – PS4 [Digital Code] – $19.79
Need For Speed Deluxe Edition – PS4 [Digital Code] – $23.09
Dark Souls II – PS3 [Digital Code] – $4.99
Dragon Ball Z: Battle of the Z – PS3 [Digital Code] – $7.49
J-Stars Victory VS+ – PS4 [Digital Code] – $14.99
J-Stars Victory VS+ – PS3 [Digital Code] – $9.99
J-Stars Victory VS+ – PS Vita [Digital Code] – $9.99
FIFA 16 – Standard Edition – PlayStation 4 [Download Code] – $23.99
FIFA 16 – Standard Edition – PlayStation 3 [Download Code] - $23.99
EA SPORTS Rory McIlroy PGA TOUR – PS4 [Digital Code] – $13.19
Battlefield 4: Premium Edition – PS4 [Digital Code] – $23.99
Battlefield Hardline – PS4 [Digital Code] – $13.19
Dragon Ball Xenoverse – PS4 [Digital Code] – $15.99
Dragon Ball Xenoverse + Season Pass Bundle (PS3) – PS3 [Digital Code] – $25.99
Sword Art Online Re: Hollow Fragment – PS4 [Digital Code] – $4.99
One Piece Unlimited World Red – PS Vita [Digital Code] – $4.99

The PS5 Exists. 

BraLoD said:
Why is Uncharted bundle dropping? Too soon to get one?

And about XBO price deals, they already killed any status quo the thing had, people are already conditioned to wait for deals to buy one, there will be little profit with it, the product it's faded to underperform in a natural envyronment.

Yeah, I think it will sell steadily and pick up in the weeks leading up to the games's launch.

The PS5 Exists. 

GribbleGrunger said:
Sixteenvolt420 said:

MS are killing themselves with this strategy. People will wait for deals from them constantly now and they've set themselves an even lower benchmark to guarantee sales. Even $350 is now considered expensive for an XB1.

I don't think a standalone X1 can survive. 

CosmicSex said:

I don't think a standalone X1 can survive. 

Nope, but Sony have got to be careful they don't fall into the same trap.

The PS5 Exists.