By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - Amazon US February monthly bestsellers and general Amazon-based discussion

5 hours since last update:

#13 PS4 Black Ops 3 Bundle (up 1)
#37 XB1 Gears Bundle (up 1)
#52 N3DS Black (up 3)
#68 PS4 Uncharted 4 LE Bundle (up 1)*
#82 N3DSXL Fire Emblem Fate Bundle (up 3)
#89 PS4 Fool's Edition (up 1)
#100 XB1 Three Game Bundle (re-entry)

Does not affect this month (*)

The PS5 Exists. 

Around the Network

4 hours since last update:

#12 PS4 Black Ops 3 Bundle (up 1)
#34 XB1 Gears Bundle (up 3)
#55 N3DS Black (up 3)
#80 PS4 Uncharted 4 LE Bundle (down 12)*
#83 N3DSXL Fire Emblem Fate Bundle (down 1)
#84 PS4 Fool's Edition (up 5)

Does not affect this month (*)

I have to say, this is really looking bad for MS.

#12 $350 PS4 Black Ops 3 Bundle
#34 $300 Gears Bundle + Assassins Creed Syndicate + Forza Horizon 2 + $30 Amazon Gift card.

I don't think there's any way back from this for MS.

The PS5 Exists. 

GribbleGrunger said:

#34 $300 Gears Bundle + Assassins Creed Syndicate + Forza Horizon 2 + $30 Amazon Gift card.

Oh good grief, it's too early for this. The February sales aren't supposed to be better than the holiday ones.

RJ_Sizzle said:
GribbleGrunger said:

Oh good grief, it's too early for this. The February sales aren't supposed to be better than the holiday ones.

What's wrong with living the dream. At this rate it'll be $199 by the holidays. People on slickdeals.net are now saying just wait, the Xbox one drops all the time.

That X1 deal costs 350
300 is for the regular Gears bundle sold from 3rd parties, without the extra games and gift card

Around the Network
Roronaa_chan said:
That X1 deal costs 350
300 is for the regular Gears bundle sold from 3rd parties, without the extra games and gift card

Never checked the listing myself, but this is true. There's 2 options: GoW bundle for $301.40 (3rd party seller) or GoW bundle + AC Syndicate + Forza Horizon 2 + $30 gift card for $350 (Amazon).

13 hours since last update:

#12 PS4 Black Ops 3 Bundle (same)
#39 XB1 Gears Bundle (down 5)
#55 N3DS Black (same)
#91 PS4 Fool's Edition (down 6)
#95 N3DSXL Fire Emblem Fate Bundle (down 11)

I have to admit, I'm surprised by how fast the UC4 bundle fell from the top 100. I know it's early days but it's surprising to me.

The PS5 Exists. 

5 hours since last update:

#13 PS4 Black Ops 3 Bundle (down 1)
#39 XB1 Gears Bundle (same)
#54 N3DS Black (up 1)
#93 PS4 Fool's Edition (down 2)
#95 N3DSXL Fire Emblem Fate Bundle (same)
#98 XB1 Three Game Bundle (re-entry)

Why is it when I finally submit a post it takes me straight to the first page? It's always done this and I wonder why. All other sites stay with the post you've just submitted.

The PS5 Exists. 

CGI-Quality said:
Man, the Uncharted bundle just disappeared!

Yeah, I'm not certain how to interpret it yet. We are a long way from the games release and we have another bundle that's $50 less so perhaps that has something to do with it, but I'd expected (rightly or wrongly) that it would at least stay in the top 100 for the duration.

The PS5 Exists. 

CGI-Quality said:

Yep. I'm thinking by early-mid April, it should be, at least, where the COD bundle is now.

I'd be shocked if it wasn't in the top 100 from mid to late March to be honest.

The PS5 Exists.