By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - What Color Wii U Do You Have?

What Color?

Black 110 78.57%

White 18 12.86%

The legendary gold model that doesn't exist! 12 8.57%

Total:140

Mine's invisible!
Sorry... bad joke;D

Around the Network
MDMAlliance said:
Poliwrathlord said:

The whole console? That was really quick. Don't console usually take 10+ years to yellow.

What?  You haven't had your Wii U for 10 years yet?

Edit-PS:  I voted the 3rd option in the poll, since yellow and gold are close enough.

No, I meant consoles that yellow (SNES, Dreamcast, Saturn) take years to do so. It seems awfully quick for your Wii U to turn yellow already so I was just shocked that it did so this quickly.

Poliwrathlord said:
MDMAlliance said:

What?  You haven't had your Wii U for 10 years yet?

Edit-PS:  I voted the 3rd option in the poll, since yellow and gold are close enough.

No, I meant consoles that yellow (SNES, Dreamcast, Saturn) take years to do so. It seems awfully quick for your Wii U to turn yellow already so I was just shocked that it did so this quickly.

I don't know about you, but I've had my Wii U since 2006.

Man, Ninten was rather boring with their colors on the Wii U...

Like the usual pattern, I have black. : P

Dance my pretties!

The Official Art Thread      -      The Official Manga Thread      -      The Official Starbound Thread

my wii u is grey/white/black, since it has a NES skin on it

NND: 0047-7271-7918 | XBL: Nights illusion | PSN: GameNChick

Around the Network

White!!!! I prefer White since theres too much Black stuff in my house! =D

Pocky Lover Boy! 

White.

I've got a white WiiU, picked it up with an aditional Wii Remote and Wii Party U for £140 a couple of years ago, was a bargain!

Don't really see the point in having a 32gb HDD over a 8gb, either way you're going to need an external.

MDMAlliance said:
Poliwrathlord said:

I don't know about you, but I've had my Wii U since 2006.

Oh. It was a joke. Well now I feel stupid.

Barkley said:
I've got a white WiiU, picked it up with an aditional Wii Remote and Wii Party U for £140 a couple of years ago, was a bargain!

Don't really see the point in having a 32gb HDD over a 8gb, either way you're going to need an external.

The Wii U doesn't have an HDD though. :-3