By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Gaming Chat - February 2016

Ganoncrotch said:
Sprash said:

Currently playing all games for the first time:

PS3:
The Last of us (after you encounter the clicker)
Uncharted 3 (Multiplayer)

PS1 (bought one again for 30€):
Final Fantasy 9 (playing right know^^)

PS TV:
Freedom Wars
God Eater Burst

Cool price on the Console but... some of if not most of the better PSone titles will set you back probably more than the cost of the system to get your hands on now, unless you happen to have a box of them saved from the 90s getting them from psn might be a better option if you have access to a ps3, every final fantasy game is currently half price here on the EU store until midnight tonight still if you were keen to play some of the older titles... and live in Germany so you could nab a few.

I know it isn't as much fun when you don't have 4 lovely disks full of Zidane Tribals tail tho! :D

I buy most of them already via psn for my ps3 (like the crash games and for example spyro year of the dragon), but something like ff9 with the original 4 cds is worth the extra cost^^

Around the Network

Today... I finished Lego Bionicle Those last couple of stages were making me think I would seriously die before I would see the games "ending" but nope.... done it, last boss was sort of like some aliens 2 million years from now read a bunch of ancient texts explaining what good video game boss's should be like... and tried to put together their own game boss.

Heavily considering streaming these games onto Twitch just to have a record of my pain or so others could watch along in my pain but not sure would my MS lifecam do a good job heh.

Wouldn't mind some advice on doing that or not doing it... watching lets plays makes my skin crawl but I'm aware people enjoy watching along with games and I've got... several hundred I'm planning on working through now that I'm moving away from World of Warcraft, considering at least logging them on Twitch or so...

maybe.

Why not check me out on youtube and help me on the way to 2k subs over at www.youtube.com/stormcloudlive

I've thought about streaming, but I just dunno about it. I tested it a bit with Blade & Soul to some mixed results. Can't seem to get the quality up.

"We'll toss the dice however they fall,
And snuggle the girls be they short or tall,
Then follow young Mat whenever he calls,
To dance with Jak o' the Shadows."

Check out MyAnimeList and my Game Collection. Owner of the 5 millionth post.

outlawauron said:
I've thought about streaming, but I just dunno about it. I tested it a bit with Blade & Soul to some mixed results. Can't seem to get the quality up.

With some of the games I'm working through... lack of quality might be like rubbing vasiline on the lens for them, i.e. not really a bad thing at all lol.

Why not check me out on youtube and help me on the way to 2k subs over at www.youtube.com/stormcloudlive

Ganoncrotch said:

With some of the games I'm working through... lack of quality might be like rubbing vasiline on the lens for them, i.e. not really a bad thing at all lol.

I don't know if you're planning to give commentary but if the games are bad, you could just rip all over them. Those videos seem to be popular

[] [] [] {} []