By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Website Topics - I wish I had time like all of you.

Wow, I aspire to be like you /s.

Around the Network
RolStoppable said:
NobleTeam360 said:
Wow, I aspire to be like you /s.

Someone's PB&J...

Don't let such threads get to you so much.

Sorry, I dislike unfaithful people a lot.  Having a job and a gf though isn't anything special, billions of people have those two things

chapset said:
B please we all know if the X1 was doing much better you would be making threads after threads about it and post 24/7. gg

pokoko said:
Ah, so you made a thread to tell them rather than just letting them know directly. Clever.

OP:

Common sense answer: If you struggle to live life, stay single.

Many people nowadays are idiots. They choose to have girlfriends, wives, kids, etc even if they are not financially stable.

That is probably the worst decision anyone can make.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

12/22/2016- Made a bet with Ganoncrotch that the first 6 months of 2017 will be worse than 2016. A poll will be made to determine the winner. Loser has to take a picture of them imitating their profile picture.

Thanks for the update I guess........ Not really thread worthy though. Strange.

Around the Network

So what's this time consuming job that you have? cause 2 and 3 occupy like 5 minutes? Or do you spend a lot of time with your left and right hand jacking off?

Face the future.. Gamecenter ID: nikkom_nl (oh no he didn't!!) 

NiKKoM said:
So what's this time consuming job that you have? cause 2 and 3 occupy like 5 minutes? Or do you spend a lot of time with your left and right hand jacking off?

Probably clutching his Xbox one in a dark corner while whispering "nobody understands us but it'll be ok, you'll see". Lol :)

>Implying that almost every user here has all the free time in the world, and don't have responsibilities such as school, college, and work.

"Just for comparison Uncharted 4 was 20x bigger than Splatoon 2. This shows the huge difference between Sony's first-party games and Nintendo's first-party games."

What kind of thread is this?

Own:Nes,Snes,N64,Gamecube,Wii,WiiU,Gameboy Pocket,Gameboy Advance SP,DS,DSi,3DS XL,Sega Genesis,Sega Dreamcast,PS1,PS2,PS3,PSP,PSVita and Xbox 360.

Looking to get: Original Xbox 

A significant portion of my soul died with the first "SMT X FE" footage reveal.

Add me on PSN: afnanthekooltrex 

Check out my YouTube channel:  

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCzZ6P0251NWOf7WUTsHmw_Q

I have too much to worry about at university. It's so full of failure and all you want to do is succeed. It's a tough atmosphere for those who really want to make something of it. I don't have much time for this site or gaming. I hate it but I know it's necessary.