Forums - Movies Discussion - CW's Supernatural |OT|

This shit needs to end. FFS.

Undisputed Gamer BAY BAY 

Around the Network
Slade6alpha said:
This shit needs to end. FFS.

Asshole, for a split second I thought someone else was on my account  

Avatar stealing bitch, I could just remove yours but I'll get another

I almost forgot to comment on last weeks episode I love that they keep teasing Lovecraftian-type creatures, such as that sleeping God and now the old Gods, It's one of the areas they haven't really explored yet so I hope we see a bigger focus on them eventually.

I see why Asmodeus is a bit powerful now even after Lucy called him his weakest creation, Ketch slightly redeeming himself and as much as I love that Gabe is back, I really hate seeing him like this, he's completely broken Hopefully it doesn't last and he goes back to being Trickster Gabe or Host of Heaven, I want Asmodeus to die now

Last edited by Ryuu96 - on 10 April 2018

Ryuu96 said:

I almost forgot to comment on last weeks episode I love that they keep teasing Lovecraftian-type creatures, such as that sleeping God and now the old Gods, It's one of the areas they haven't really explored yet so I hope we see a bigger focus on them eventually.

I see why Asmodeus is a bit powerful now even after Lucy called him his weakest creation
, Ketch slightly redeeming himself and as much as I love that Gabe is back, I really hate seeing him like this, he's completely broken Hopefully it doesn't last and he goes back to being Trickster Gabe or Host of Heaven, I want Asmodeus to die now

That part I was happy about. It annoyed me that Crowley was always more powerful than a regular demon just because. At least with Asmodeus now we now why he's more powerful than he would otherwise be.

Bet Shiken that COD would outsell Battlefield in 2018. http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/post.php?id=8749702

Forgot there even was an ep last week so had 2 to watch this week.

Some pretty good episodes. Asmodeus' death seemed too easy and anti-climactic though. Would be surprised if he doesn't re-appear later in some fashion, that can't have been his end, surely? WTF happened to Lucy too? Was he gone again or was Amanda Tapping fake? Can he make himself look like other people/angels if he wants?

Also, I need to know more about "sweet princess Asuka meets the tentacles"

Last edited by Ka-pi96 - on 20 April 2018

Bet Shiken that COD would outsell Battlefield in 2018. http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/post.php?id=8749702

Around the Network
Ka-pi96 said: 

Some pretty good episodes. Asmodeus' death seemed too easy and anti-climactic though. Would be surprised if he doesn't re-appear later in some fashion, that can't have been his end, surely? WTF happened to Lucy too? Was he gone again or was Amanda Tapping fake? Can he make himself look like other people/angels if he wants?

Nah I think he's dead, It surprised me too, I thought Lucifer would have been the one to kill him and he went out like a bitch but I'm happy Gabe is back to full power, even if it is annoying than he abandoned them but I guess the writers needed to do that otherwise team Winchester would be too OP. Two great episodes either way and Asmodeus was a great character.

I assume Lucifer has just abandoned them, one of the Angels said something along the lines of thinking that anyone can re-power Heaven, I thought that was a comment towards Lucifer being unable to keep the lights on at Heaven so he's just left, or he's on some sort of task, Idk. 

I still feel like they're setting up or at least leaving the door open for Rowena at some point to somehow revive Crowley, I still think this new Death is meh compared to the old one, every time I see Death in the preview I hope this is the episode where he returns.

I'm guessing Gabriel will return to Heaven at some point to re-power it as he is an Archangel, although if Lucifer couldn't create Angels then I doubt Gabriel could but maybe that's because Lucifer is a fallen Angel...He did create demons. It'll probably end with the gates of Heaven being closed temporarily to repair Heaven and regroup their numbers and with Jack staying behind in Earth 2 to fix the damage done there.

Last edited by Ryuu96 - on 24 April 2018

Ryuu96 said:
Ka-pi96 said: 

Nah I think he's dead, It surprised me too, I thought Lucifer would have been the one to kill him and he went out like a bitch but I'm happy Gabe is back to full power, even if it is annoying than he abandoned them but I guess the writers needed to do that otherwise team Winchester would be too OP. Two great episodes either way and Asmodeus was a great character.

I assume Lucifer has just abandoned them, one of the Angels said something along the lines of thinking that anyone can re-power Heaven, I thought that was a comment towards Lucifer being unable to keep the lights on at Heaven so he's just left, or he's on some sort of task, Idk. 

I still feel like they're setting up or at least leaving the door open for Rowena at some point to somehow revive Crowley, I still think this new Death is meh compared to the old one, every time I see Death in the preview I hope this is the episode where he returns.

I'm guessing Gabriel will return to Heaven at some point to re-power it as he is an Archangel, although if Lucifer couldn't create Angels then I doubt Gabriel could but maybe that's because Lucifer is a fallen Angel...He did create demons. It'll probably end with the gates of Heaven being closed temporarily to repair Heaven and regroup their numbers and with Jack staying behind in Earth 2 to fix the damage done there.

Hope Asmodeus isn't dead. Would be a really rubbish way to get rid of what was a good character.

Crowley being revived is definitely a possibility, and old man death was awesome!

Gabe is certainly going to be involved again. I expect him to have to fight either Lucy or Mikey at some point. Even if he can't create new angels him just being back in heaven could keep the lights on though. I don't remember that being an issue when Lucy was there, they may not have meant it as a comment about him not being able to keep them on, but instead saying they thought they'd be willing to put up with him to keep them on but he turned out to be a bigger douche than they expected or something.