By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - PC Discussion - What Is The Best PC Exclusive Of All Time?

Around the Network

Baldur's Gate 2: Shadow's of Amn and the Throne of Bhaal expansion.

When it comes to good quality, deep RPG's there simply isn't anything that holds a candle to Baldur's Gate 2 over 15 Years later. From the cast of characters to the numerous side quests to the equipment you can find throughout the world, there isn't really anything else that is as deep, varied and interesting available on any platform since.

Challenging on multiple levels with multiple strategies, spells, spell schools and classes for you to experiment with, the combat is as deep as any other game and the list of enemies you can fight is as varied as anything else on the market. From orcs to huge demons and spiders to gigantic dragons, you'll never get tired with the combat as different situations require different techniques and orders for your group.

Outstanding voice acting, brilliant music and incredible art makes it not only a joy to listen to but a game full of rich, colourful environments with each place having its own story and characters that unfold as you progress.

Countless, great sidequests to accompany the main quest itself. The content available in the game is second to none.

10/10

The Curse of Monkey Island

Of course Warcraft (not mmo one)

I really like Age of Empires 2 so that will be my pick

NintenDomination [May 2015 - July 2017]

- Official  VGChartz Tutorial Thread - 

NintenDomination [2015/05/19 - 2017/07/02]

Here lies the hidden threads. 

| |

Nintendo Metascore | Official NintenDomination | VGC Tutorial Thread

| Best and Worst of Miiverse | Manga Discussion Thead |
[3DS] Winter Playtimes [Wii U]

Around the Network

Curse of Monkey Island, Undertale, Starcraft, or Civ V.
Don't make me choose.

I'm stuck with Warcraft, WoW and AoE II, all 3 were really good and I still play two of them to this day. I'll probably say WoW because I've stuck with that game since it started.

Also they went from this kind of cinematic:

Straight to this:

Step right up come on in, feel the buzz in your veins, I'm like an chemical electrical right into your brain and I'm the one who killed the Radio, soon you'll all see

So pay up motherfuckers you belong to "V"

Warcraft III! :) God, i love this game..

And Warcraft II, Age of Empire, The Battle for Middle Earth (1 and 2), The Settlers (The early ones) and and.. Well, There are a lot of amazing strategy games exclusively to PC! :p

John2290 said:

The witcher3, Divinity original sin and dragon age origins and inquisition plus the many denser Rpgs in the last decade might want a mention there. Wash the nostalgia outta your rear view man.

None of those games even remotely grasp what Baldur's Gate 2 achieved, though.

EDIT: In fact, Dragon Age and Divinity both drink from Baldur's Gate 2's legacy.

World of Warcraft, Heroes of the Storm, League of Legends.