By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - PC Discussion - What Is The Best PC Exclusive Of All Time?

Dota 2, without a doubt. Avoid if you are terrible at multiplayer games, suck at coordination and have zero patience.

Around the Network

Gothic 1 and 2
Monkey Island 2 and 3
Heroes of Might and Magic series
Quest for Glory series
Warcraft series
Lands of Lore
Baldur's Gate / Icewind Dale / Torment

*edit* Forgot Pillars of Eternity

Miguel_Zorro said:
The new XCOM could be a contender if it delivers.

I'm not really into the whole Meta scoring part of the games industry but apparently XCOM 2 is reviewing and scoring quite well across the board, IGN's only con was some cosmetic glitched (which some patching can definitely fix).

http://www.metacritic.com/game/pc/xcom-2

Is a 91 really that good? (I'm legit shit when it comes to the whole meta score thing because I;m too sued to out of 10 or buy/don't buy scoring systems).

http://www.ign.com/articles/2016/02/01/xcom-2-review

Step right up come on in, feel the buzz in your veins, I'm like an chemical electrical right into your brain and I'm the one who killed the Radio, soon you'll all see

So pay up motherfuckers you belong to "V"

zero129 said:

Ark, Best Survival game ever!! (Dont starve got me into the genre, but it was on PS4 i played that first before getting it on PC).

You mean that dinosaur survival game? But isn't that also on consoles now?

Gothic II

Around the Network

There are so many good ones it's hard to chose. I'd say it's a tie between Age of Empires III and Age of Mythology.

Exclusives it's SimCity 4, before Rollercoaster Tycoon 2, before Anno 1602. All in my top 10 of all-time in general including all platforms, but my favorite game on PC including multiplats is Knights of the Old Republic.

I played many games on pc and I go with age of empires 1

Wright said:
Conina said:
Wright said:

- The Curse of Monkey Island -

Since point&click adventures are my favorite genre and the LucasArts adventures are the best of them, I agree with that.

Since the Lucasfilm / LucasArts games up to Indiana Jones and the Fate of Atlantis never were PC exclusives (Amiga version, FM Towns), Grim Fandango has gone multiplat and Day of the Tentacle is following soon, that leaves Monkey Island 3 and The Dig as best PC exclusives.

Never played Day of the Tentacle, but of all those you've mentioned (Grim Fandango included), I always valued Monkey Island 3 as the best one of the bunch. Maybe it's nostalgia, its art style or the fact that the puzzle solutions weren't as Moon Logic as some of the other LucasArts games.

Nogamez said:
Wright said:

- The curse of Monkey Island -

Came here to say this. Well done young sir

I'm glad some people also love this game. :)

Guybrush Threepwood ftw!  I too love the series.  

mornelithe said:

Guybrush Threepwood ftw!  I too love the series.  

You’re as repulsive as a monkey in a negligee.