By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - If Super Smash Bros for NX is real, what do you want from it?

I just want my amiibo's to be able to have data for more than one game :(

Around the Network

Snake...

I'm a simple man... I just want all DLC/characters included. Graphics are fine, so they just need to make it 1080p60fps and remove jaggies/aliasing.

Then it's a day one for me.

Bet with Teeqoz for 2 weeks of avatar and sig control that Super Mario Odyssey would ship more than 7m on its first 2 months. The game shipped 9.07m, so I won

Solid Snake back cuz why not. Just bring back all missing characters from previous Smashes.

Add Ken from SF2. Hell why not just bring back stages from previous games too. 

I want Nintendo to give me back the money I spent on the Wii U version. I just can't believe how many people are fine with double dipping...

Around the Network
mZuzek said:
LipeJJ said:
I'm a simple man... I just want all DLC/characters included. Graphics are fine, so they just need to make it 1080p60fps and remove jaggies/aliasing.

Um, it already is 1080p 60fps.

Natively?

Bet with Teeqoz for 2 weeks of avatar and sig control that Super Mario Odyssey would ship more than 7m on its first 2 months. The game shipped 9.07m, so I won

LipeJJ said:
mZuzek said:
LipeJJ said:

Um, it already is 1080p 60fps.

Natively?

I'm pretty sure that it's natively.

All dlc included and new stages

Everything from Smash 3ds and smash wii u with more characters and more stuff... ANY STUFF

I'm a simple cheap gamer so I hope they offer a promotion for us Wii U owners that bought the Wii U version... Ninty please?? ;_;