By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - If Super Smash Bros for NX is real, what do you want from it?

Like a smash compilation, with every character in every smash game, pichu, young link, ice climbers, snake, wolf, ivysaur and squirtle, some new characters like k. Rool or Krystal, some new 3rd party like Rayman or shovel knight, every stage as well

Around the Network

Melee HD, hah.

Finally make Toad a playable fighter.

- All DLC added into the main game.
- More characters (Ice Climbers, K. Rool and others)
- More stages (All I want is the Fountain of Dreams ;o; I want at least 5 new stages added in any new release though)
- Some characters need changes. (i.e. Lucina should not be a simple Marth clone, she possesses different abilities and they should change her moveset and power to reflect this. Likewise, Dr. Mario should lose some of his simple melee attacks and have more moves involving the pills and possibly the germs from Dr. Mario)

Hiku said:
Yerm said:

Personally, i hope its going to be a port of the Wii U version that also includes remade stages from the 3DS. possibly some new stages too. people would definitely want a Splatoon map. also, i hope nintendo finall gets a better account system so all DLC is carried over. my one hope is that the hardware will be good enough to get the ice climbers back, but what are your hopes?

Oh, I didn't think about remade stages from the 3DS version. That's a good idea.
And the hardware shouldn't be an issue for Ice Climbers. I think they would have been possible on the WiiU (the only question is the 8 player mode). The problem was that it wouldn't work on the 3DS, and since Sakurai promised both version would have the same roster, they were excluded from the WiiU version as well.

Anyway, I want them to package the game including all the existing DLC. Then they can continue to add new paid DLC after that.

That's all I really want.

Sakurai did confirm that Ice Climbers were fully coded and fully functional on the Wii U version. it was just the 3DS that couldnt handle that many character models at once so they were cut to avoid major version differences

Around the Network

All DLC included is very important

I think it would be better to not include more characters though..

New stages would be nice and maybe a story mode? o:

NintenDomination [May 2015 - July 2017]

- Official  VGChartz Tutorial Thread - 

NintenDomination [2015/05/19 - 2017/07/02]

Here lies the hidden threads. 

| |

Nintendo Metascore | Official NintenDomination | VGC Tutorial Thread

| Best and Worst of Miiverse | Manga Discussion Thead |
[3DS] Winter Playtimes [Wii U]

-3DS stages added

- Wolf

- Balance patch

-Smash run

A good adventure mode that is like Kirby Return to Dreamland or Triple Deluxe only with Smash physics.

Personally, I wouldn't buy it, but a good move would be for them to just include all the dlc. I don't think it would be good to build a gap between the Wii U and NX base, unless they want people to double dip. I figure this would be for people who don't own the game.

Dance my pretties!

The Official Art Thread      -      The Official Manga Thread      -      The Official Starbound Thread

All DLC, all WiiU and 3DS content in one game, some additional mods and some new stages and characters.