By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - You Can Brutally Kill Donald Trump In A New Video Game

Anita Sarkeesian calls it the feel good game of the year so far, but laments the lack of female characters in it.

On 2/24/13, MB1025 said:
You know I was always wondering why no one ever used the dollar sign for $ony, but then I realized they have no money so it would be pointless.

Around the Network

Absolutely pathetic on the creators part ...

And those promoting it should be ashamed themselves ...

I want Trump to win just to make his haters more even more mad ...

Alkibiádēs said:
IIIIITHE1IIIII said:
Puppyroach said:

Why should a fascist deserve any respect?

Trump is supported by the people. He supports freedom of speech and is looking to rule the country by winning a democratic election.

If anyone is giving off fascist vibes, it would be the kind of people who create and support distasteful video games like the one in the OP.

You do realize Adolf Hitler was elected to power by the people in a democratic election, right?

You know what the best argument against democracy is? Talking 5 minutes to the average voter.

Especially voters that compare Donald Trump to Hitler... they should be banned from voting for life.

On 2/24/13, MB1025 said:
You know I was always wondering why no one ever used the dollar sign for $ony, but then I realized they have no money so it would be pointless.

Trump is the new Justin Bieber confirmed.

Send a Friend Request On PSN :P

At least some people have some decency to not like this, I don't like Trump as much as the next guy but this is in very bad taste.

Around the Network

Compared to all the horrible things Trump has attempted to do to undermined the sitting President (like saying for years he may have evidence to prove Obama was born in another nation - but never showed any, ever.) It's rather tame. I remember seeing 'Impeach Clinton Now!' stickers before he even took office!

But hey, he is a silly public figure, and it's just a silly game - and it's freedom of expression.

Note: Rather sure you could not make a game like this for a sitting president (can not legally make death threats against the president) but other than that, it's just a game.

Really not sure I see any point of Consol over PC's since Kinect, Wii and other alternative ways to play have been abandoned. 

Top 50 'most fun' game list coming soon!

Tell me a funny joke!

NightDragon83 said:
Alkibiádēs said:
IIIIITHE1IIIII said:
Puppyroach said:

Why should a fascist deserve any respect?

Trump is supported by the people. He supports freedom of speech and is looking to rule the country by winning a democratic election.

If anyone is giving off fascist vibes, it would be the kind of people who create and support distasteful video games like the one in the OP.

You do realize Adolf Hitler was elected to power by the people in a democratic election, right?

You know what the best argument against democracy is? Talking 5 minutes to the average voter.

Especially voters that compare Donald Trump to Hitler... they should be banned from voting for life.

You need to learn some reading comprehension. He's claiming Trump can't be a fascist because he's supported by the people and is looking to rule the country by winning a democratic election. That's completely false, as proven countless of times by history. You know who else got elected by the majority? Benito Mussolini.

As for Trump, if he lived during Hitler's time he'd probably be even worse.

"The strong do what they can and the weak suffer what they must" - Thoukydides

JRPGfan said:
So wrong...

This guy could end up as president of your nation,
deserves more respect than that, reguardless of your opinion on him.

...he is an idiot.. idiots deserve nothing but getting ridiculed for being stupid

3DS FC# 4553-9947-9017 NNID: Bajablo

Torn-City - MMO text based RPG, join me! :)

Eh...

Where's Clinton?

JK. As much as I hate them...I'm not this low. I'd rather have a reasonable conversation with both to see why they do the things they do. Killing them won't make anything better

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

12/22/2016- Made a bet with Ganoncrotch that the first 6 months of 2017 will be worse than 2016. A poll will be made to determine the winner. Loser has to take a picture of them imitating their profile picture.

An accurate version would have Trump dodging every stump.

On a more serious note, it's just a game. Of bad taste, yeah, but a game nevertheless.