By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - You Can Brutally Kill Donald Trump In A New Video Game

JRPGfan said:
So wrong...

This guy could end up as president of your nation,
deserves more respect than that, reguardless of your opinion on him.

Why should a fascist deserve any respect?

Around the Network

That is appalling. Wtf.

Hahaha I don't mind Trump but this is just a video game.

Puppyroach said:
JRPGfan said:
So wrong...

This guy could end up as president of your nation,
deserves more respect than that, reguardless of your opinion on him.

Trump is supported by the people. He supports freedom of speech and is looking to rule the country by winning a democratic election.

If anyone is giving off fascist vibes, it would be the kind of people who create and support distasteful video games like the one in the OP.

IIIIITHE1IIIII said:
Puppyroach said:

Trump is supported by the people. He supports freedom of speech and is looking to rule the country by winning a democratic election.

If anyone is giving off fascist vibes, it would be the kind of people who create and support distasteful video games like the one in the OP.

You do realize Adolf Hitler was elected to power by the people in a democratic election, right?

You know what the best argument against democracy is? Talking 5 minutes to the average voter.

"The strong do what they can and the weak suffer what they must" - Thoukydides

Around the Network

Considering this is the internet, I'm surprised this wasn't made a lot earlier.

"Just for comparison Uncharted 4 was 20x bigger than Splatoon 2. This shows the huge difference between Sony's first-party games and Nintendo's first-party games."

Alkibiádēs said:

You do realize Adolf Hitler was elected to power by the people in a democratic election, right?

You know what the best argument against democracy is? Talking 5 minutes to the average voter.

Godwin's law says hello.

IIIIITHE1IIIII said:
Alkibiádēs said:

Godwin's law says hello.

It also says you're wrong.

"The strong do what they can and the weak suffer what they must" - Thoukydides

This game looks great! Its worth exactly $0.00!

Made a bet with LipeJJ and HylianYoshi that the XB1 will reach 30 million before Wii U reaches 15 million. Loser has to get avatar picked by winner for 6 months (or if I lose, either 6 months avatar control for both Lipe and Hylian, or my patrick avatar comes back forever).

IIIIITHE1IIIII said:
Puppyroach said:

No, he is supported by SOME people. He does not support free speech, since he constantly try to regulate media through his influence (and that is BEFORE he would even be president). He throws out reporters if they are "inconvinient". He even threw out a silent protester, just for standing up.

He wants to deport 11 million people that are in the US right now, along with their kids who are american citizens. You cannot limit free speech or throw out 11 million people if you are not prepared to use the military and police against your own people. So yes, he is a fascist and doesn´t deserve my respect at all. Good thing he will never be elected though :).