By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - How many hours have you put into Splatoon?

How many hours have you put into Splatoon?

Under 20 7 13.21%

20-40 6 11.32%

40-60 4 7.55%

60-80 6 11.32%

80-100 4 7.55%

100-120 3 5.66%

120-140 4 7.55%

140-160 3 5.66%

160-180 2 3.77%

Over 200 14 26.42%

Total:53

Around 400 

Around the Network

89:39. Would probably be higher if I didn't take a break from Splatoon for 3-4 months.

bet: lost

mZuzek said:
Teeqoz said:
mZuzek said:

Around 300 if I'm not mistaken. Most of it coming from when I bought the game in June and when I could start playing squad battles with my friends in August. The game hasn't been the same to me since Rainmaker messed up with the mode rotation, but I still play it occasionally.

Edit: actually, I was mistaken. It's around 200.

Mode and map rotation sincerely sucks :-/

I don't think map rotation is inherently something bad. It would be a lot better if it was 3 maps every 2 hours instead of 2 maps every 4 hours, but I don't mind it too much. My problem is just that I don't like Splat Zones and Rainmaker, and my friends don't either, so our little squad fizzled out because we could rarely ever play Tower Control again.

What I should've written was that Splatoon's map and mode rotation sincerely sucks (okay, maybe I'm exagerating a bit, but come on Nintendo ). And I feel you, Tower Control is by far the best mode of them all :-/

mZuzek said:
Teeqoz said:

What I should've written was that Splatoon's map and mode rotation sincerely sucks (okay, maybe I'm exagerating a bit, but come on Nintendo ). And I feel you, Tower Control is by far the best mode of them all :-/

I mean, how hard could it be to just have a little window pop up when you select Regular Battle or Ranked Battle that let you pick any of the 4 modes? I mean, the game sold over 4 million, it's not like it's gonna ruin matchmaking... sigh.

Pretty much. And yeah, mode rotation is by far the most restrictive. I don't get it though. There are still relatively few modes, so you wouldn't really risk having any modes becoming ghost towns, especially not considering how well it has sold. I get that it might not have worked with their original expectations for sales, but one of the great things about online gaming and internet connected gaming consoles are these little marvelous things called patches, so now that they have seen it has massively overperformed expectations... do something about it please

Tried it, it was far too repetetive for my tastes. I was bored in an hour.

I describe myself as a little dose of toxic masculinity.

Around the Network

I have about 6 hours of playtime.

Wii U NNID:  CWegzz
3DS Friend Code:  4210-5277-5484
PSN:  Ronnoc4
Steam:  CWegz

I have around 400 hours.

At the moment I haven't played it for nearly a month and laste year I had a 2-month dry spell (didn't play it between October-November if I'm not mistaken).

I'm pretty sure there were some weekends I put between 15-20 hours into that game. Almost lost my girlfriend because of that game.

Closing in on 600 hrs with almost no idle time. The poll should have been in larger increments.

I can't wait to get this game... too broke these days.

Feel free to check out my stream on twitch 

300 but havent played since November.