By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - What languages do you speak?

I'm fluent in Finnish and English, and in addition I can get by with Swedish if absolutely necessary. I also studied Russian for two years a long time ago, but I've already forgotten most of it. I can still read Russian, but I don't understand almost any of it.

Around the Network

Catalan and Spanish since both are my native languages and I use them everyday.

Please excuse my bad English.

Currently gaming on a PC with an i5-4670k@stock (for now), 16Gb RAM 1600 MHz and a GTX 1070

Steam / Live / NNID : jonxiquet    Add me if you want, but I'm a single player gamer.

LipeJJ said:
pastro243 said:

Spanish and English.

I can kinda understand Italian, Portuguese and French when they are written

É mesmo? Que pena, não posso usar xingamentos então. :P

Ironicamente, son las maldiciones lo poco que puedo entender del portugués.

English and Portuguese.

Portuguese and English. Wish I could speak French. Plus, I also speak "Portunhol" - the only way I can blame spanish people mothers in CS:GO

Around the Network

Main language is English but I did learn a bit of Spanish and Chinese when I was younger

Spanish(first language) and advanced English (i am moving to USA soon, hope i can reach fluency then) and a little bit of Portuguese (mainly from studying with duolingo, i really love this language so i want to get fluent at it in the future and visit Brasil)

French, English and spanish

Bilingual since age 4, Arabic and English. I learned Hebrew at age 10, and I'm currently trying to learn French (Which I'm admittedly slacking off on due to school and stuff).

Portuguese, Spanish, English and a bit of Japanese.