By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Twilight princess HD actually looks a lot better

starts at 2:00

Around the Network

am i the only one that thinks the hosts feel really fake and artificial? its honestly kind of distracting. aside from that yeah the new textures look great

collint0101 said:
am i the only one that thinks the hosts feel really fake and artificial? its honestly kind of distracting. aside from that yeah the new textures look great

yeah they work for Nintendo so it's more like a PR video.

The textures do look pretty good. I also like the shortcut of not having to call Midna to transform as well. Kind of sucks they weren't able to update the music or anything like that though.

Watching Nintendo Minute right now on my 65 inch vizio smart TV and it looks really good! Can't believe people were talking crap on it. Getting this game day one now

Around the Network

Don't even get me started on the detail at 6:12. Holy crap.

[Switch Friend code: 3909-3991-4970]

[Xbox Live: JissuWolfe]

[PSN: Jissu]

That does look a lot better then in the trailers. I'm still on the fence though.

In the wilderness we go alone with our new knowledge and strength.

Wow, this looks great! I'm definitely going to buy this when it releases!

Looks WAAAAAAAAY better than the Wii version, and people telling they cannot see the difference lol, watch this video and if you dont see it go to a hospital.

Seriously, the geometry might still look outdated, but Tantalus has done a great work with the textures.

better than what I thought, worse than what I expected.