By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - new nintendo published wii u game to be revealed next week

I see that a lot of the people who participated in my other thread (the wii u is not getting replaced this year, guys) are nowhere to be found. I'd like to see them weigh in on this.

Around the Network

The last 2 unnanounced Wii U games (not counting TPHD as it is a remaster) were Mario Tennis and Amiibo Festival...

Proud to be the first cool Nintendo fan ever

Number ONE Zelda fan in the Universe

DKCTF didn't move consoles

Prediction: No Zelda HD for Wii U, quietly moved to the succesor

Predictions for Nintendo NX and Mobile

Pavolink said:
The last 2 unnanounced Wii U games (not counting TPHD as it is a remaster) were Mario Tennis and Amiibo Festival...

If the Wii U is getting replaced can you see the first few NX games being also on Wii U or dropping it completely? 

I'll be shocked and delighted if its Bayo 3. Will be preordering instantly.

Dissapointment inbound.

Own:Nes,Snes,N64,Gamecube,Wii,WiiU,Gameboy Pocket,Gameboy Advance SP,DS,DSi,3DS XL,Sega Genesis,Sega Dreamcast,PS1,PS2,PS3,PSP,PSVita and Xbox 360.

Looking to get: Original Xbox 

A significant portion of my soul died with the first "SMT X FE" footage reveal.

Add me on PSN: afnanthekooltrex 

Check out my YouTube channel:  

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCzZ6P0251NWOf7WUTsHmw_Q

Around the Network

I wonder what it could be.

I LOVE ICELAND!

OneKartVita said:
Pavolink said:

If the Wii U is getting replaced can you see the first few NX games being also on Wii U or dropping it completely? 

Well, I hope it's dropped completely. I don't want to play gimped NX games that were held by an old console like the Wii U.

Proud to be the first cool Nintendo fan ever

Number ONE Zelda fan in the Universe

DKCTF didn't move consoles

Prediction: No Zelda HD for Wii U, quietly moved to the succesor

Predictions for Nintendo NX and Mobile

Pikmin 4? I guess we'll see on monday!

cycycychris said:
already posted

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/thread.php?id=212743&page=1#

Yes, I see that now. Mine should stay open because my thread title is more clear and the OP keeps it real

I think it will be another amiibo game