By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - new nintendo published wii u game to be revealed next week

Ka-pi96 said:
PerturbedKitty said:
I see that a lot of the people who participated in my other thread (the wii u is not getting replaced this year, guys) are nowhere to be found. I'd like to see them weigh in on this.

I didn't participate in that thread, but let's not forget Sony published TLOU and GT6 the same year as they released the PS4. So it doesn't rule anything out just yet.

Yes you're very right, but this goes against what people say about nintendo not having anything to even support the Wii u with in the first place. I'm now trying to say that this means the nx is coming in 2017 confirmed, I'm saying that those arguments that people use to say is coming in 2016 are bad because nintendo can always announce something 

Around the Network

Oh, I must say I didn't expect that. Now, please, release a good game Nintendo. No more Amiibo Festival or Mario Tennis crap! :)

Ka-pi96 said:
PerturbedKitty said:
cycycychris said:
already posted

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/thread.php?id=212743&page=1#

Yes, I see that now. Mine should stay open because my thread title is more clear and the OP keeps it real

Gotta agree with that. Saw the other thread and was like, 'nope don't know those people' and never bothered reading the rest of the title let alone looking at the thread. This title gets straight to the point.

Exactly

cycycychris said:
PerturbedKitty said:
cycycychris said:
already posted

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/thread.php?id=212743&page=1#

Yes, I see that now. Mine should stay open because my thread title is more clear and the OP keeps it real

On the OP side, clearly mine is the more quality OP.

For the title, you went with the click bait title, while I went with the title that gives the facts.

click bait? Really? lol you've got to be kidding me. 

Your OP are twitter posts which is encompassed in the link I provided. My link has all the facts you need to know whereas my OP is my interpretation and reaction. That's how a thread is supposed to be made. 

cycycychris said:
PerturbedKitty said:

click bait? Really? lol you've got to be kidding me. 

Your OP are twitter posts which is encompassed in the link I provided. My link has all the facts you need to know whereas my OP is my interpretation and reaction. That's how a thread is supposed to be made. 

In no way do you represent this is a rumor. You are stating like it is a fact that it's nintendo revealing it.  Making it very click baity.

What ever. My OP has all the info needed in it. 

So does my OP. The link tells you everything you need to know lol. My OP calls people out who need to be called out. It's better

Around the Network

Alright so I discussed this thread issue with the other mods and the general consensus is to keep cycycy's thread open. Both OPs are fine but cycycy's was first and also his thread has more replies, so I'm going to lock this one.