By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Official PlayStation VR Thread - Epic Games Reveal Unreal Engine 4 VR Editor - Rumour: PSVR $300, separate camera and Move controllers package $129

How much are you willing to pay for PSVR?

Under $100 8 11.27%

$100 - $200 1 1.41%

$200 - $300 14 19.72%

$300 - $400 37 52.11%

$400 - $500 9 12.68%

$500 + 2 2.82%

Total:71
SWORDF1SH said:
Should we revive the PSVR thread? If there is enough interest I will get this up-to-date and back on track.

We actually have another VR thread....a more up-to-date one made by John..I see no reason to revive such an ancient thread tbh.

Around the Network
Errorist76 said:
SWORDF1SH said:
Should we revive the PSVR thread? If there is enough interest I will get this up-to-date and back on track.

We actually have another VR thread....a more up-to-date one made by John..I see no reason to revive such an ancient thread tbh.

I didn't know that. Thanks for the heads up. I'll check it out. 

SWORDF1SH said:
Errorist76 said:

Can't find it though--maybe it was renamed..

We had quite a number of VR/PSVR threads recently....some were a little bit, let's say exhausting (due to a certain user).

Wouldn't be against a true official VR/PSVR thread. Not a guarantee people will use it though, but one can try, right?

Oh you found it...yeah, that one. Thx

Errorist76 said:
SWORDF1SH said:

Can't find it though--maybe it was renamed..

We had quite a number of VR/PSVR threads recently....some were a little bit, let's say exhausting (due to a certain user).

Wouldn't be against a true official VR/PSVR thread. Not a guarantee people will use it though, but one can try, right?

Honestly I don't think there's room for 2 or more. A general VR thread is probably a better idea rather than a dedicated PSVR thread.