By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - what can nintendo do to make sure the NX sells less than the Wii U?

Pavolink said:

what would the new "concept" be?

It is focused on amiibo functionality

what would you name it?

Awiibo

what would the console look like?

A boring hard disk drive

what features would it have?

It will scan amiibos to complete the games released (amiibo sold separately)

what would the controller be like?

Another undersused Gamepad

i love this. haha. all horrible ideas to implement if you want the console to be successful.

Around the Network
Esiar said:

My other post was boring so I'm going to use the same format as VaultDweller

Name: Wii One

Games: Metroid Prime: Federation Force 2, The Legend of Zelda: Twilight Princess HD Remastered (You need 3 Wolf Link Amiibos to be able to beat it), Super Mario Cooking Simulator, Animal Crossing: The 15 Minute Demo, Paper Mario: Sticker Star Remastered, Mario Tennis: Ultra Smash Remastered With Less Content, 29921912 NES re-releases.

Target Audience: No one

What it looks like: A dildo (parents won't want to buy it for their kids)

Hardware - PS1 with HD capabilties

Gimmick: Virtual Boy level VR, for the "nostaliga"

Controller: Micro-Wii remote 

Price: $666

LOL paper mario sticker star remastered. genius.

thepurplewalrus said:

-Console only supports 480p 24Hz

-Called the WiiUMiiTuu or WiiWii

-Only Animal Crossing spin-offs and 2D Marios released for it

-Warranty only unlocked through limited-edition Walmart-exclusive Amiibo

-3DS friend system

-4GB storage

-Controller shaped like a Yoshi penis (with no rumble function)

-costs $599

i think this is the best name anyone has come up with at this point. haha. good job.

ok, i literally just noticed this multi quote option. ill be giving that a try next time. sorry for the all the posts, i have never heard of this new-fangled multiquote feature. it looks cool.

PerturbedKitty said:
thepurplewalrus said:

-Console only supports 480p 24Hz

-Called the WiiUMiiTuu or WiiWii

-Only Animal Crossing spin-offs and 2D Marios released for it

-Warranty only unlocked through limited-edition Walmart-exclusive Amiibo

-3DS friend system

-4GB storage

-Controller shaped like a Yoshi penis (with no rumble function)

-costs $599

i think this is the best name anyone has come up with at this point. haha. good job.

Lol thanks.

PerturbedKitty said:
ok, i literally just noticed this multi quote option. ill be giving that a try next time. sorry for the all the posts, i have never heard of this new-fangled multiquote feature. it looks cool.

I know, right? I didn't even notice it until today.

Around the Network

another crappy nintendo console idea

name wii one

target audience noone

games amiibo metroid mario amiibo party amiibo land amiibomon super amiibo bros super amiibo maker splatamiibo star amiibo and donkey amiibo tropical freeze and cod ghosts remasterd and fallout 4 with 360 graphics witch requires 3 dog amiibos to beat the game and the best one pingas the game

console looks like the n64 no discs 

controller a xbox360 controller with a screen like wiiu and motion controls and no buttons  

price over $9000

and my other other idea its price is $888

backwards compatibility certain awful games like sonic 06 and superman64 and amiibo festival

more games for wii one and virtual boy 2.0

games sonic boom collection/ flappy bird directors cut/ call of duty no online edition / paper mario sticker star 2/ cdi games collection /  superman64 HD / lego amiibo version / zelda ocarina of time amiibo edition / bubsy 3d the sequel / destiny with even less content / earthbound requires 40 ness amiibos to beat the game / final fantasy xii lighting returns yet again / final fantasy vii amiibo remake / pokemon rumble u with less pokemon / pokemon magikarp and livdisc versions/ borderlands 15 minute demo yokai watch realistic edition / minecraft amiibo version

Bundle a WiiU with every NX

Hiku said:

The concept: The console itself functions as a motion controller.

The name: WiiUThem

The look: Like an Xbox One. (To alienate the Japanese market)

Features: Backwards compatibility with NES games only.

LOOOOOOOOOOOL! XD

This made my day... XD

Made a bet with LipeJJ and HylianYoshi that the XB1 will reach 30 million before Wii U reaches 15 million. Loser has to get avatar picked by winner for 6 months (or if I lose, either 6 months avatar control for both Lipe and Hylian, or my patrick avatar comes back forever).

mysteryman said:
Bundle a WiiU with every NX

You won.