By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Rumor: GFK (Nintendo client) leaks Nintendo's next gen system info and WSJ Rumor: NX to "work with" PS4, smartphones, PC

Bullshit. Not a single company will lists "900p" as a main feature.

Even the Wii U can output 1080p.

Around the Network

I hope it can perform more than 900p BUT, if they do implement the highly speculated add-ons to improve it I'm good to go...

V-r0cK said:
If true:

Sensor bar? So motion control is still a big part of it. I wont be liking it as motion control games arent my forte.

A lot of the new "leaked" rumors are indicating a NX home and handheld console. I was hoping more of a hybrid of it being a handheld that you can hook up onto your TV and play with a controller, like the PSP/PSP Go and forgo the whole remote play-like feature.

They could still do the backward compatiblity of the controllers like they did with the Wii U, if they did that they would need a sensor bar for the WiiRemote. Because if it is the fusions concept there is a big possiblity of that since the Wii U's tablet could act as a teathered "mobil unit", ie has a second screen but cannot be used without the console's data.

that 900p thingy.... why even put that there tho?

Are this kind of official papers worded so poorly, like internet rumors?

Proud to be the first cool Nintendo fan ever

Number ONE Zelda fan in the Universe

DKCTF didn't move consoles

Prediction: No Zelda HD for Wii U, quietly moved to the succesor

Predictions for Nintendo NX and Mobile

Around the Network

So the console will be stronger than the Wii U since Nintendo games are 720 60fps and this is 900 60fps, but doesnt confirm if it will be stronger than Xbox One even

Can't wait until people will realize that it's fake.

I mean, come on guys! That 900p makes it fake, that "Nintendo NX" makes it fake and the fact that it got leaked makes it fake.

*grabs popcorn*

Edwardooo said:
Bullshit. Not a single company will lists "900p" as a main feature.

Even the Wii U can output 1080p.

That maybe the average performance with 60fps though, most games on Wii U are 720p/60fps despite showing 1080p as a feature. X1 for example can output 1080p but most games are 900p, the aren't many console games that are 1080p/60fps even on PS4. Yeah it's likely you'd get some 1080p games but I think this is indicating what the average performance will be rather then what can be obtained in theory.

900p/60fps is pretty good actually. If they lowered the fps to 30, like 99% of PS4 games, they'd probably run on native 1080p as well.

But yeah, not sure if it's real. .-.

Bet with Teeqoz for 2 weeks of avatar and sig control that Super Mario Odyssey would ship more than 7m on its first 2 months. The game shipped 9.07m, so I won

People shouldn't take any notice of the 900p/60fps thing. That's decided by the developer, not the console. The Wii U is weak, and has a handful of 1080p 60fps games. It's all up to where the developer's priorities are when building the game.