By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Nintendo Stock has NOT Recovered, Apologists!

When I suggested that the huge drop in Nintendo's stock was because people were dissapointed in the reveal of 'Miitomo,' people were FURIOUS at me on here.

A guy insisted that the stock was going to go right back up, and that the investors 'sold the stock while it was low so they could buy it back later when it went back up,' which is, I'm sorry, absolutely stupid. When I told him that went against everything the stock market was even for in the first place, he told me he was an expert who worked on wall street, and that 'buy low, sell high' was all I knew because I was a novice. And, furthermore, he told me that their stock was already recovering.

Well, guess what! Their stock has lost MORE value in the time SINCE that massive one day drop than it lost DURING the drop.

So there! I was right! You rude and angry people were WRONG! Apologize to me! APOLOGIZE ON YOUR KNEES!

Around the Network

LOL. What's the point of this thread? You bought into the wrong stock, don't push it only us. XD

Made a bet with LipeJJ and HylianYoshi that the XB1 will reach 30 million before Wii U reaches 15 million. Loser has to get avatar picked by winner for 6 months (or if I lose, either 6 months avatar control for both Lipe and Hylian, or my patrick avatar comes back forever).

barneystinson69 said:

LOL. What's the point of this thread? You bought into the wrong stock, don't push it only us. XD

I didn't buy Nintendo stock. I am just demanding an apology from the pushy, angry people who told me I 'didn't know the first thing about stocks' when I said that people were obviously upset at the fact that Miitomo looked like butt and they lost faith in Nintendo's 'mobile' expansion. People talked down to me and told me I was a fool and their stock was already recovering. It's now doing much worse. They should admit they were big doodyheads.

Did you seriously buy stocks in Nintendo?...

VitroBahllee said:
barneystinson69 said:

I didn't buy Nintendo stock. I am just demanding an apology from the pushy, angry people who told me I 'didn't know the first thing about stocks' when I said that people were obviously upset at the fact that Miitomo looked like butt and they lost faith in Nintendo's 'mobile' expansion. People talked down to me and told me I was a fool and their stock was already recovering. It's now doing much worse. They should admit they were big doodyheads.

Who told you that? Crammer? XD

That guy is a total idiot though.

Made a bet with LipeJJ and HylianYoshi that the XB1 will reach 30 million before Wii U reaches 15 million. Loser has to get avatar picked by winner for 6 months (or if I lose, either 6 months avatar control for both Lipe and Hylian, or my patrick avatar comes back forever).

Around the Network
Mystro-Sama said:
Did you seriously buy stocks in Nintendo?...

Where does it imply that? I want an apology because of how rude the d-bags were when they were telling me it would get better. I merely argued that it was not going to magically get better.

Pics or it didn't happen.

If you demand respect or gratitude for your volunteer work, you're doing volunteering wrong.

I mean they've been overvalued since they announced their mobile ventures and a new system. The stock dropped because it wasn't Candy Mario Saga and because investors want immediate payout, not because it was Miitomo specifically. So you were maybe half-right but for the wrong reason.

As for people being rude to you, welcome to the Internet. We all hate you, unless you're Bernie Sanders, then only most of us hate you. That's pretty much rule three of the Internet nowadays, nothing you can do about it. Unless you're Bernie Sanders. Then you might have a chance.

You should check out my YouTube channel, The Golden Bolt!  I review all types of video games, both classic and modern, and I also give short flyover reviews of the free games each month on PlayStation Plus to tell you if they're worth downloading.  After all, the games may be free, but your time is valuable!

DivinePaladin said:
I mean they've been overvalued since they announced their mobile ventures and a new system. The stock dropped because it wasn't Candy Mario Saga and because investors want immediate payout, not because it was Miitomo specifically. So you were maybe half-right but for the wrong reason.

As for people being rude to you, welcome to the Internet. We all hate you, unless you're Bernie Sanders, then only most of us hate you. That's pretty much rule three of the Internet nowadays, nothing you can do about it. Unless you're Bernie Sanders. Then you might have a chance.

Haha, too true, but this is my big chance because those people are clearly wrong, so they can choke on the crow they must now gobble at my feet! Me wanting that is reasonable and mature, right?! HA

Their stock did recover slightly after the fallout for a while but started dropping again as of late. Not like it should come as a surprise though, all markets are down right now.