By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Nintendo Stock has NOT Recovered, Apologists!

SpokenTruth said:
Pavolink said:

I don't know if they have like half of that right now, but 11b no more.

$7.7 billion cash and short term.
$11.3 billion in total assets.

$19.0 billion in total cash and assets.

$1.5 billion in total liabilities.

$0.00 debt.

Why do so many people think Nintendo is in danger of being bought, merging, going 3rd party or filing bankruptcy?

They had 11m in cash alone years ago, iirc.

Proud to be the first cool Nintendo fan ever

Number ONE Zelda fan in the Universe

DKCTF didn't move consoles

Prediction: No Zelda HD for Wii U, quietly moved to the succesor

Predictions for Nintendo NX and Mobile

Around the Network
CaptainExplosion said:
zorg1000 said:
SpokenTruth said:

$7.7 billion cash and short term.
$11.3 billion in total assets.

$19.0 billion in total cash and assets.

$1.5 billion in total liabilities.

$0.00 debt.

Stock up 9% yesterday.

Why do so many people think Nintendo is in danger of being bought, merging, going 3rd party or filing bankruptcy?

Because apparently winning the consoles wars are somehow more important than being an efficient & profitable business.

I apologize for not seeing how stupid such an idea is, but I still would've rather had Nintendo win the console war this gen.

Nothing wrong with wanting them to win, but u don't see how being profitable is far more important than being the winner?

When the herd loses its way, the shepard must kill the bull that leads them astray.

Wyrdness said:

I remember this guy's arguments with people, for a start he was told share holders were selling before the market corrects itself so they can profit as the stock was inflated and later they would re-enter the same position when the stock is low, not what he claims in the op about selling low and all that.

He then got into words with numerous people and has now owned himself with the timing of this thread because low and behold he was told the stock would recover in a few months and he posts this thread a few months after the argument when the stock recovers, it's poetic ownage at an unmatched level.

People like this always hang themselves, I wonder if he'll be back after the recent news and if he himself will apologize, ROFL.

What the hell do you mean 'the stock recovered.' It was at 24 now it's at 17. You are the one who I had all the problems with! They will 're-enter at the same position?' You're STILL arguing it, mate! Thank you for coming here and making it clear I wasn't being delusional.

VitroBahllee said:

What the hell do you mean 'the stock recovered.' It was at 24 now it's at 17. You are the one who I had all the problems with! They will 're-enter at the same position?' You're STILL arguing it, mate! Thank you for coming here and making it clear I wasn't being delusional.

Lol you're back.

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/thread.php?id=212617&page=1#

As you can see recovering so only one here who's delusional is yourself mate, you owned yourself hard as 17 is a recovery from when you created this thread, it was below 15 before that then 16 when the linked thread was created now you say 17 so yes it recovered congratulations on not only owning yourself once but coming back to do it twice, you shot yourself in the foot here hard.

Wyrdness said:
VitroBahllee said:

Lol you're back.

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/thread.php?id=212617&page=1#

As you can see recovering so only one here who's delusional is yourself mate, you owned yourself hard as 17 is a recovery from when you created this thread, it was below 15 before that then 16 when the linked thread was created now you say 17 so yes it recovered congratulations on not only owning yourself once but coming back to do it twice, you shot yourself in the foot here hard.

And it's dropped from there. Now it's back at 16. It was at 24 when it dropped upon the investor's meeting. It has not 'recovered.' 

Around the Network

I suppose recover means what he want for it to means. Nothing to see here.

SpokenTruth said:
VitroBahllee said:

And it's dropped from there. Now it's back at 16. It was at 24 when it dropped upon the investor's meeting. It has not 'recovered.' 

What exactly is it supposed to recover to?

Wyrdness argued that it would recover to what it was before its giant  drop, and then go on to be even higher. It has gone from 16 to 17 to 16.50 from 15, I wouldn't call that a recovery. I was arguing that it is now substantially lower than what it was when he argued it would now recover, months ago. It's just gotten worse, and the fact that it's gotten a little better from being worse than it was when it dropped doesn't mean it has 'recovered.' It hasn't returned to what it was after it had its big 'mobile delay' drop, let alone to what it was BEFORE, which is what he was arguing.

How is this hard to understand? Nintendo announces mobile delay/Miitomo - stock drops 10%. Wyrdness argues it will gain it all back and then some, just wait and see. Months later, the stock goes down even more than it did in that one day drop. Then, it gains a little bit and drops back. He crows victory. It is still below what it was AFTER the drop, let alone before the drop. Yet STILL, people are confused. What. The. Frig.

I agree with you don't understand why people have such a hard time to understand.

VitroBahllee said:
How is this hard to understand? Nintendo announces mobile delay/Miitomo - stock drops 10%. Wyrdness argues it will gain it all back and then some, just wait and see. Months later, the stock goes down even more than it did in that one day drop. Then, it gains a little bit and drops back. He crows victory. It is still below what it was AFTER the drop, let alone before the drop. Yet STILL, people are confused. What. The. Frig.

You're lying through your teeth I'll even link the thread if you want to go down that route to further dismatle your pride, what was said to you is that the stock would recover from any drop as that's the nature of stocks they're based on speculated money coming in so it was inflated above what it was actually worth so investors sold to gain a profit before the market corrected itself, the act of selling causes further drops, you were told the would be a recovery from this drop not what level it would go to. Right you're bsing because you've been owned twice by yourself and by everyone you argued with before so you're changing the argument to save face as a recovery has happened and you've been defeated by everyone you argued with.

Your posts are speaking for themself as they show a salty person who hasn't got a clue and trying to save his ego.