By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Politics Discussion - How Rich are You on a Global Scale?

What is your wealth position relative to the rest of the world?

top 0.1% 82 18.55%

top 1% 124 28.05%

top 5% 85 19.23%

top 10% 45 10.18%

top 25% 36 8.14%

50%-25% 26 5.88%

bottom 50% 44 9.95%

Total:442

0.19% for me (income). I guess I need to stop bitching about not having enough money :P

" Rebellion Against Tyrants Is Obedience To God"

Around the Network

I doubt people calculated it properly. I think its for individual based rather than family based (I think there should be a division here per person in family). Also net income removes all the tax and EXPENSES (eg. bills and basic spending).

I decided to work a factory job for a year in US because I could not afford to go to school anymore, and ended up making about $14,000. That makes me top 8%.

Money is so relative...

So I had to use South Africa and convert to Rand since Zambia isn't listed (Shakes fist).

You’re in the top 0.25% richest people in the world by income.
That makes you the 15,088,901st. richest person on earth by income.

Cant say Im surprised, my salary's really good for someone my age and Im much better off than most of my countrymen and several people in 1st world countries.

I predict that the Wii U will sell a total of 18 million units in its lifetime. 

The NX will be a 900p machine

Shinobi-san said:
0.15% nd im from south africa...doesnt seem accurate :/

RelativityI guess. The grass isnt always greener on the othr side.

I predict that the Wii U will sell a total of 18 million units in its lifetime. 

The NX will be a 900p machine

Around the Network
jason1637 said:
DonFerrari said:
Pretty clear that We as Gamers are richier than the average folk.

Gaming Master Race

PC Master Race must be in the top 1M in the world.

BraLoD said:
DonFerrari said:
BraLoD said:
I will wait for the how poor are you thread...

should we count as owned games?

wut

This is a gaming site... so let's do the how poor you are list by ranking gaming expenditure.

cheshirescat said:
DonFerrari said:
cheshirescat said:
My income is somewhat variable year by year, went by what I made last year, which was a fair bit less than I had made the year before, and got .0009%. Wealth is apparently at .006%.

Are you adopting adult males?

I already have two kids that I love, but never wanted.

Well, now you can havea one adult you want but don't love.

ironmanDX said:
My whole life I've had a touch of hate for the top 1%... Now as an adult, I'm well within that. Being born in Australia does certainly help. Message received. Donation will be sent when I get home from work.
Just unbelievable though. Results are surely embellished a touch but...... Yeah.

No reason to hate the 1% when you see that basically the effect of their enterpreuniship generates jobs and confort for the other 99%. Our teacher during grade school certainly try to infuse guilty on us by wanting or having wealth, but they themselves try to have wealth as well.

duduspace11 "Well, since we are estimating costs, Pokemon Red/Blue did cost Nintendo about $50m to make back in 1996"

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/post.php?id=8808363

Mr Puggsly: "Hehe, I said good profit. You said big profit. Frankly, not losing money is what I meant by good. Don't get hung up on semantics"

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/post.php?id=9008994

Azzanation: "PS5 wouldn't sold out at launch without scalpers."

Top 0.1 according to this piece of junk. I don't believe it. $66000 a year is hardly impressive...

1,26% meh veel poor hahaaha ow well.

My youtube gaming page.

http://www.youtube.com/user/klaudkil

AsGryffynn said:
Top 0.1 according to this piece of junk. I don't believe it. $66000 a year is hardly impressive...

I live in the UK and $66k is more than what someone who manages an entire business unit and has over 30 people working for them earns in my area.

Income is not = wealth.. atleast not in all contries..

I have no job at the moment.. and becourse my kid is past 18.. I get the lowest socialhelp.. around 11.000$ in a year.. that is not much, and would place me low if only look at income..

But there are other things to take into considreration.. how much does it cost to live.. there are big differences in that.. (just as an examble.. In some european contries a coke cost 3$.. in other only 0,5$)

Is shools free.. is healthcare.. and how good is the libaries.. are there free concerts and events.. and specially.. how much nature.. (how many green areas)